Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 3:51 PM
Default Custom clothes and hair not working with summer and winter clothing
I'm sure some of you are aware that when you are in CAS and you get to the outfits portion of the character creation that custom clothes and hair don't seem to work with the summer and winter outfits. Is there a fix for this I'm not familiar with yet? Maybe a work-a-round? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Northwain
I'm sure some of you are aware that when you are in CAS and you get to the outfits portion of the character creation that custom clothes and hair don't seem to work with the summer and winter outfits. Is there a fix for this I'm not familiar with yet? Maybe a work-a-round? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Well, you can either remove the warm/cold filtering tag and choose whatever you want
or use Sims4Studio to batch-fix all the cc so it gets included in these categories..
but as someone mentioned around here before, some of it might get tagged to the wrong category (warm cloths to cold, and vise versa) if you use the batch-fix

I personally think that the easiest way is to remove the filtering tag.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Well, you can either remove the warm/cold filtering tag and choose whatever you want
or use Sims4Studio to batch-fix all the cc so it gets included in these categories..
but as someone mentioned around here before, some of it might get tagged to the wrong category (warm cloths to cold, and vise versa) if you use the batch-fix

I personally think that the easiest way is to remove the filtering tag.
Damn... such a simple solution I should have realised... Anyway, thanks very much for helping me!