Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 12:21 AM
Nraas Mod Not Showing in Popup Menu or in Game HELP!!
I have quite a few NRaas Mods in my game, and they all show up except Cheats. I've tried fixing it for hours, but nothing has worked yet! When I start my game, a menu pops up to tell me what Script Mods I have in my game. Cheats is the only one that doesn't show up. I've read that some mods wont show up on the menu, but can still be use when playing. This doesn't show up at all. Please help!! I've been working on this for so long !
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 12:34 AM
NRAAS Cheats is not a stand-alone mod. It adds extra interactions to the Mastercontroller mod. They only show up on the MC menu when you have the Cheats module installed.

THIS PAGE lists the Mastercontroller interactions and the ones that require the Cheats module are listed. If you have those options on the MC menu, then Cheats is working as it should.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tangie0906
NRAAS Cheats is not a stand-alone mod. It adds extra interactions to the Mastercontroller mod. They only show up on the MC menu when you have the Cheats module installed.

THIS PAGE lists the Mastercontroller interactions and the ones that require the Cheats module are listed. If you have those options on the MC menu, then Cheats is working as it should.

I know, and I have the Base Module, Master Controller. I have other extra things that go along with it (like Integration) that installed just fine, but MC Cheats is the only one not working.
Theorist
#4 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 1:10 AM
Post your question on the NRAAS site, then. They might be able to help you figure out if you have something that conflicts or if there is some other issue going on.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 2:29 AM
Is Cheats in the same subfolder as MC ?
I remember I had a similar issue because of a problem with resource.cfg. I re-downloaded resource.cfg from NRaas and the problem was solved.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Candyd
Is Cheats in the same subfolder as MC ?
I remember I had a similar issue because of a problem with resource.cfg. I re-downloaded resource.cfg from NRaas and the problem was solved.

No, I put MC Cheats in it's own folder.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 5:39 PM
The NRaas_MasterControllerCheats.package file should not be in a separate folder. Try putting that file with the rest of your mods in: The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder and clear your script cache before going in game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
The NRaas_MasterControllerCheats.package file should not be in a separate folder. Try putting that file with the rest of your mods in: The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder and clear your script cache before going in game.

Thank you! I will try that and get back to you
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 7:34 PM Last edited by barbarat : 21st Mar 2017 at 8:57 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Sims3Surfer
Thank you! I will try that and get back to you

I should have mentioned you will not see a "Master Controller Cheats" button. What you will see are additional functions MC provides. Scroll down on the Master Controller Interactions Page. You will see MC options and within those options it will say which options require the Cheats Module in addition to the Base Mod.

Apologies - I just saw @tangie0906 had already posted this information.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat

It worked! Thank you for all the help. I really appreciate it.