Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 1:03 AM
Default Sims 4 Logo I made
I recently made a Sims 4 logo, I made it with MS Paint for Mac, to make the text and then to get the Plumbob in the background I used Gimp. So yes, please tell me what you think ^.^
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 1:29 AM
Looks Ok-ish to me, but we need some pictures too. Would be great if you could mention some of the main features of the game too.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
Looks Ok-ish to me, but we need some pictures too. Would be great if you could mention some of the main features of the game too.
What do you mean by main features?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 11:58 AM
I think crocobaura means what new features do you think would come in The Sims 4, like how the Sims 3 brought a seamless neighborhood, What would Sims 4 introduce.
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 6:14 AM
I think the Sims 4 should give back the seasons and pets with all the travel seen in The Sims 3. In other words the same seamlessness. I think you should be able to see inside the buildings where your sim works or has other activites going on. They can just make the sims 'unclickable' unless you 'cancel' the action of being at work. Having a nightlife would be cool in the game too!
Just a thought.

Trixxi Starr says...
Quote:
"Fallen in the fields of battle the soldier asks, 'Who will remember me? Who will remember me??'
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 8:50 AM
I like the idea of being able to see inside the Work buildings that would be really good
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 5:19 AM
By the time we have the Sims 4, we will not be using monitors or mice. We will have 3d head sets and have a glove. We will also have a tred on the floor. It will seem like we are walking through the neighborhood ourselves.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 5:41 AM
Funny you should say that as it seems EA Maxis have registered www.thesims4.com domain so don't be surprised to see the sims 4 soon..
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 1:05 AM
I dont mean to hurt your feeling and im not being a hater but I really think it looks terrible and it would never be used for a game.
*shrugs* sorry anywho

Wingers Tennis
-Mandy ;)
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 1:26 AM
Hey, don't knock on someone who wants to be creative Afterall, that's how you improve!

Quote: Originally posted by ghosty12
Funny you should say that as it seems EA Maxis have registered www.thesims4.com domain so don't be surprised to see the sims 4 soon..

Just recently or? If so, then I'm surprised it "took them so long". What if someone else snagged it!

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Instructor
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 1:32 AM
The Sims 4: See though the eyes of a sim.........

how does THAT sound?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fraroc

how does THAT sound?

That sounds kinda scary and confronting, But that would quite amazing!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ghosty12

Not necessarily. It's pretty obvious that eventually there will be a Sims 4. They're probably just snatching it up.

Back when the Internet first started, everyone started snatching up domains like pepsi.com and such- mainly because companies would need those domains, and offer huge amounts of money at the current owner, just to have the website. EA Games is just making sure they don't have to pour tons of money into some random smart person.

Zebra Maxidress in 5 Colors

I made a tutorial! Check it out here.
Alchemist
#14 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fraroc

how does THAT sound?

weird at one part. But seeing my self made houses through the eyes of a sim *drools*

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#15 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by casey123
By the time we have the Sims 4, we will not be using monitors or mice. We will have 3d head sets and have a glove. We will also have a tred on the floor. It will seem like we are walking through the neighborhood ourselves.

Uh, we're talking about 3 years or so. That won't be available in only 3 years. Maybe there'll be a console with all that, but PCs will be the same.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
#16 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 8:23 PM
^ Are you saying in 3 years we won't have a market saturated by 3D gimmicks? Change is evident. Maybe a new Microsoft OS, and obviously a big change in Apple's lineup with the Steve Jobs thing going on. Internet will be faster, more reliable, and probably stricter. Computers will be faster and social media will either plummet or grow substantially.

All in all I know that TS4 is set for 2015 or so as a release date, so if we all had the same computers we can forget about ever owning it - it would have too high of a demand on space to ever make it past "checking for disk space".

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Alchemist
#17 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 9:08 PM
^ Actually, the internet will most likely be slower, and less maintained. The internet is close to running out of space, and if it is extended, then it's likely that it won't be as monitored as it is now. I also doubt very much that virtual reality will be in *every* home computer, and I highly doubt that the Sims 4 would have that capability either. Of course there will be new OS' but virtual reality would be way too expensive to manufacture, and for PC users to even buy.
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mickies22
I like the idea of being able to see inside the Work buildings that would be really good

That's how I thought is was going to be with the sims 3 I wanted to see them do everyday things kinda like the sims 2 n going shopping.
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TrixxiStarr
I think the Sims 4 should give back the seasons and pets with all the travel seen in The Sims 3. In other words the same seamlessness. I think you should be able to see inside the buildings where your sim works or has other activites going on. They can just make the sims 'unclickable' unless you 'cancel' the action of being at work. Having a nightlife would be cool in the game too!
Just a thought.

I Agree
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th May 2011 at 5:37 PM
Basically, I would like The Sims 4 to fix all the flaws on The Sims 3. Seasons in the base game, Sim points on every expansion, being able to see your Sims inside work and at the supermarket, less building limits in the console version. That kind of thing.

All Hail Delphy! Especially because he fixed my avatar!

My Youtube page is here
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th May 2011 at 2:19 PM
Put more pumbloobs!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 5:10 PM
I think that for sims4, they should have something very high-tech!