Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Columns in CAS v1.9.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 24th Jun 2015 at 8:18 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

750 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 408 Feedback Posts, 341 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 31
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#251 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 11:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Y-Sim
This mod does not work with my game anymore. It completely deletes the UI in CAS. I have tested it without any mods and only adding this mod and it doesn't work for me.

That shouldn't happen unless you have an older version of the game.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#252 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 4:16 PM
The mod works great for me although I can't use the remove everything button anymore. (For example, if my sim is wearing a lot of accessories or makeup and I want to remove it all in one go, I can't, I have to remove them all one by one which is quite annoying) So any chance that could be fixed? Otherwise i'll sadly have to pass.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#253 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by electronicheartx
The mod works great for me although I can't use the remove everything button anymore. (For example, if my sim is wearing a lot of accessories or makeup and I want to remove it all in one go, I can't, I have to remove them all one by one which is quite annoying) So any chance that could be fixed? Otherwise i'll sadly have to pass.

This shouldn't happen if you have the latest patch and the latest mod. Check if you're using an older version of the game and/or older version of the mod.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#254 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 11:16 PM
Hi, with the new changes in the update (1.28), does the mod need updating or is it ok?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#255 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 6:05 PM
This has made my entire life so much easier haha! Now I can see all of my stuff!!!

Thank you so much! Doing a video to feature you and such on my channel, and was wondering if there's any kind of hope for a row added in build mode? :3 ~theelusivekitten
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#256 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 6:03 AM
Thank you weerbesu. =)
Test Subject
#257 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 12:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CanvasRosier
Hi, with the new changes in the update (1.28), does the mod need updating or is it ok?

For me, it is not working.
Test Subject
#258 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 8:53 PM
For me it is working VERY FINE with the newest patch.

Thank you for this great mod, weerbesu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#259 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 12:22 AM
Every time you update this Mod, it works every single time so if members find it's not working it's not properly installed or a conflicting Mod that's for sure ...Thank you great mod as always <3
Lab Assistant
#260 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 1:48 AM
It doesn't help at all. The columns are moved so far to the left I can't click
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#261 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 9:29 AM
Doesn't Work in my setup...

The only thing the mod does is making the CAS UI disappear.

I'm on 1.25 version of the game. Maybe working in 1.26 but I doubt that since the two versions are close.

I'm Using TS4 Mod Manager for my numerous mods (250 so far) so I don't think that the mod is'nt properly installed (well, it has an impact on the game, but not the one I was looking for ^^'). Plus, I don't have any other UI mod.
Mad Poster
#262 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 3:37 PM
@HumALittle and @darkomen202 it's working fine for me, I just installed it.

I suggest you either version up to 1.28 while Origin has Sims4 on sale, or check the downloads list and make sure you're getting the right copy for the game version you're using. File dates are key.

Any mod that isn't working, I suggest you try your game with just THAT mod and Resource.cfg in /Mods. It could be some other thing screwing it up.

We've seen that from menu-driven mods since the patch. MCCC HAS been fixed, but not-updated mods are still causing it to look broken for some people. So I thought it may be worth mentioning.
Lab Assistant
#263 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 12:17 PM
http://imgur.com/a/9dw4p Even with the right version of the mod and updated to the latest patch this happens
Mad Poster
#264 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HumALittle
http://imgur.com/a/9dw4p Even with the right version of the mod and updated to the latest patch this happens

If you're talking about the weird item spacing in the columns, that's more likely to be caused by cc than this (or any, IMO) mod. I'd think some of your other files may need updated since the patch. If you try it with just THIS mod, and Resource.cfg, in your /Mods folder, that's an easy way to see if I'm right. No error? It's something in your other mods or cc.

Try that way and let us know what happens.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#265 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkomen202
I'm on 1.25 version of the game. Maybe working in 1.26 but I doubt that since the two versions are close.

The mod works for version 1.26 or newer. Anything older is not supported.

Quote: Originally posted by HumALittle

Presumably this is caused by some CC having a crazy number of recolors. I don't use CC & never encountered this issue myself so I don't know it for sure. I do know that some people with unmodded game also have this issue.

ΔΤΔ
Mad Poster
#266 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
The mod works for version 1.26 or newer. Anything older is not supported.

Presumably this is caused by some CC having a crazy number of recolors. I don't use CC & never encountered this issue myself so I don't know it for sure. I do know that some people with unmodded game also have this issue.

First comment=awesome.

CC having a million recolors, THANKS! Handy tip. I'll keep that in mind.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#267 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 1:11 PM
The Weird spacing has happened since day one of using this mod and I have always used CC, however with that said I have found if you back out of what you are looking at and pick another item then go back in it will correct it self. ( For example if your on formal shirts back out and pick tank tops pick one then back out and go back to your original choice) Sometimes it might take a couple of tries. I use 3 column version and found that even with the spacing off it shows all or most of the items most times, I experienced mostof my issues when I moved to 4 columns though my screen could handle it.

All in all its a minor annoyance compared to what the mod does at least for me. I have been using this mod since it first graced MTS btw.
Test Subject
#268 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 4:12 PM
Default Mine too
Quote: Originally posted by darkomen202
Doesn't Work in my setup...

The only thing the mod does is making the CAS UI disappear.

I'm Using TS4 Mod Manager for my numerous mods (250 so far) so I don't think that the mod is'nt properly installed (well, it has an impact on the game, but not the one I was looking for ^^'). Plus, I don't have any other UI mod.
Top Secret Researcher
#269 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blossomm

Update your game! It works fine with the latest patch, if you are still on 1.25 then that's the reason the mod no longer works, that's a few patches ago. 1.29 is the current patch. Update to that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#270 Old 4th May 2017 at 1:21 AM
obrigadaaaaaaaaaaa mais nao da pra baixar
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#271 Old 4th May 2017 at 1:21 AM
obrigadaaaaaaaaaaa mais nao da pra baixar
Test Subject
#272 Old 6th May 2017 at 2:15 PM
So after going through all 14,020 mods (and I plan on getting more) ... I found that the "More_Color_Swatches_For_4_Columns_v1.4.package" is the culprit of having no UI in create a sim and there makes me have to force close sims. Your Welcome peeps. The one that adds the 4 columns works as it should and it is a godsend considering the amount of mods I have...
Top Secret Researcher
#273 Old 6th May 2017 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TinySama
So after going through all 14,020 mods (and I plan on getting more) ... I found that the "More_Color_Swatches_For_4_Columns_v1.4.package" is the culprit of having no UI in create a sim and there makes me have to force close sims. Your Welcome peeps. The one that adds the 4 columns works as it should and it is a godsend considering the amount of mods I have...

The mod is on version 1.5, you have an outdated version of the mod which is why it isn't working for you. Please redownload to get the right version!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#274 Old 13th May 2017 at 6:39 AM
<3
Test Subject
#275 Old 14th May 2017 at 8:38 AM
Confirmed, neither 4 or 3 column versions work with v1.5 on the most updated game. Both cut off the UI.
Page 11 of 31