Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Columns in CAS v1.9.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 24th Jun 2015 at 8:18 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

750 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 408 Feedback Posts, 341 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 31
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#301 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 8:35 PM
tanks
Test Subject
#302 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 9:18 PM
Is this working as expected with 1.31?
Inventor
#303 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VelvetSweet
I was wondering how to uninstall the mod because when I remove it from my mods folder, it stays in the 4 colums it was set, and I can't undo it. Anny help???

Did you delete your localthumbcache.package file in your Documents >Electronic Arts >Sims 4 folder?
Test Subject
#304 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 1:39 PM
I've been having this issue for a while and i couldn't find it in a google search. I have the 4 column mod installed.

When i'm in CAS, some of the items in the columns get cut off and i can't see them and i have to go in and out of categories to get them back. Is this due to the mod or is it a flaw within the game itself?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#305 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ravynnm
I've been having this issue for a while and i couldn't find it in a google search. I have the 4 column mod installed.

When i'm in CAS, some of the items in the columns get cut off and i can't see them and i have to go in and out of categories to get them back. Is this due to the mod or is it a flaw within the game itself?

It's caused by CC having more swatches than the game is designed to handle.

(the pic is not mine; I got it from Google)

ΔΤΔ
Banned
#306 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 9:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu

is THAT what that is?? I don't even have this mod installed and my swatches do that! it's annoying! anyway, when I tried this mod, it didn't work. has it been updated recently? if it has, I want to try it again to see if it works
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#307 Old 2nd Aug 2017 at 3:43 AM
need update for 1.32.1.1020 plz i like your mod in thats version games not work in cas crash
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#308 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 2:13 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#309 Old 3rd Aug 2017 at 4:06 PM
Default I help u
Try searching in all of your folders to see if there is any trace of the folder in your computer. If so, delete it. If nothing shows up then download the free Sims 4 Mod Manager to see if the mod is still enabled.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#310 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 1:57 PM
Nice improvement, very helpful, thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#311 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 10:15 AM
thankssss<<33
Test Subject
#312 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 6:22 PM
So I have 2 computers and both of them have Sims 4 latest version on both of them though one of them has 3 columns and the other one has four columns the one with the four columns isn't working because as soon as I add the mod it shows the unable to start error. Please help someone!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#313 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 5:42 PM
Thanks for this. It is very very useful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#314 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 8:20 PM
thank you, it was really useful using this.
Test Subject
#315 Old 22nd Aug 2017 at 11:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hazee1
So I have 2 computers and both of them have Sims 4 latest version on both of them though one of them has 3 columns and the other one has four columns the one with the four columns isn't working because as soon as I add the mod it shows the unable to start error. Please help someone!

Are your screens the same resolution? I dont know if that has anything to do with it.. Maybe you're downloading the wrong version?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#316 Old 23rd Aug 2017 at 11:51 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#317 Old 27th Aug 2017 at 1:52 PM
My resolution is 1680x1050 and I tried both 3 and 4 columns but the columns aren't always properly aligned and don't always show all my content, any idea how I can fix this?
Test Subject
#318 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 3:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu

I have the More Swatches For 4 Columns to go with my 4 Columns mod but they are still misaligned like that. I guess due to me and my cc obsession I'll just have to deal with it. Still love this mod though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#319 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 5:23 PM
love this<3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#320 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 2:27 AM
Please Please Update This Mod!! PLEEASE its so vaulable.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#321 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 12:30 AM
You are a Life Savior!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#322 Old 12th Sep 2017 at 12:49 PM
THANKS SO MUCH
Mad Poster
#323 Old 14th Sep 2017 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thebrandik
Please Please Update This Mod!! PLEEASE its so vaulable.

It hasn't needed an update in months. Still fine. Perhaps you should go through your other mods and cc and make sure nothing is broken.
Test Subject
#324 Old 15th Sep 2017 at 4:15 AM
Default Cas Column Glitch
So i recently downloaded this mod and after opening the game, the CAS section was completely broken. The menus were gone besides the main one at the top right except i wasnt able to click anything. the only thing i was able to do was move the sim and their features. another thing is that every time i try to click on the sim or the cas background, a white square appears where the mouse should be. I already tried to remove all cc and just add the columns mod to my mods folder. along with that, I tried to use every version and still it does the same thing. help!! D:
Screenshots
Test Subject
#325 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
So i recently downloaded this mod and after opening the game, the CAS section was completely broken. The menus were gone besides the main one at the top right except i wasnt able to click anything. the only thing i was able to do was move the sim and their features. another thing is that every time i try to click on the sim or the cas background, a white square appears where the mouse should be. I already tried to remove all cc and just add the columns mod to my mods folder. along with that, I tried to use every version and still it does the same thing. help!! D:

Me too :/
Page 13 of 31