Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 6:14 PM Last edited by siletka : 18th Jul 2017 at 6:16 PM.
Default [WCIF] [FOUND] Ask if Single
Hello my fellow TS2 babbies!

I was wondering if there was a way to just straight-up ask a Sim if they're married? I know that you can look at their hands for a wedding ring (but I'm super blind) and I think with some detective work (inviting the family over) you can see if they have a family. But is there just a simple way to ask them like in TS3 or TS4?

If not, does anyone know of a mod?

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 6:54 PM
There's an old mod that does exactly that, and I use it with The Ultimate Collection and never had any problems with it.
http://modthesims.info/d/185681
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 6:58 PM
If you're thinking about townies, I don't think any of them are married except those currently living in households. The only ones that can be married are the EAxis families and those you make, so I'm guessing that's why there isn't away to ask if they're married. Not sure about mods, though.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 7:33 PM
Simmer22, in my case, I'm playing a legacy and ran into the case where my sim wanted to be with people that were already married. These were most-likely sims that were in households. I haven't created any other sims. Thanks for the information!

Moveobjects, thank you! I'll look into it and hope it doesn't conflict with any mods. Since I have a ton of them.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 6:16 PM
Reporting in (sorry for the delay!) that this mod works perfectly fine and met all my needs.

Thank you for the help!