Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 12:25 AM
Default WCIF No more phone calls/texts
I am so annoyed of getting a phone call or text from a sim every hour, silencing the phone doesn't work. I want them off altogether!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vampiresam9097
I am so annoyed of getting a phone call or text from a sim every hour, silencing the phone doesn't work. I want them off altogether!!!!!!!!!

When you find it let me know!! I've been looking for this since day one!

... Actually I've been looking for this since Sims 3
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 12:27 AM
I've been using this http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...ng-phone-calls/ for months and it works perfectly (love ya Coolspear!). You need an account though. There's also an option in MCC (Mc Command Center) for that but I haven't try it since I use Coolspear's mod so I don't know if it's efficient.
Theorist
#4 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 12:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
I've been using this http://simsasylum.com/tfm/index.php...ng-phone-calls/ for months and it works perfectly (love ya Coolspear!). You need an account though. There's also an option in MCC (Mc Command Center) for that but I haven't try it since I use Coolspear's mod so I don't know if it's efficient.

The MCCC options prevent YOUR sim from taking out and fiddling with their phone, but do not prevent your nanny from texting your toddler at 2 am because they became friends with their own sibling earlier that day :\
Scholar
#5 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
The MCCC options prevent YOUR sim from taking out and fiddling with their phone, but do not prevent your nanny from texting your toddler at 2 am because they became friends with their own sibling earlier that day :\

You're confusing turning off phone autonomy with turning off the calls/texts @ShigemiNotoge. I have all calls and texts disabled except for the festival notices and it works perfectly. Coolspear's mod still allows some calls. I've tried both and ended up using MCCC's option.
Theorist
#6 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
You're confusing turning off phone autonomy with turning off the calls/texts @ShigemiNotoge. I have all calls and texts disabled except for the festival notices and it works perfectly. Coolspear's mod still allows some calls. I've tried both and ended up using MCCC's option.

I never knew there was a different option to stop cell phone calls. Thanks, where is this option located in the menu?
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 12:44 PM
Yes apparently with MCC you can pick and choose what calls you want. ShigemiNotoge, there's a pdf with the mod that explains the menu.
Scholar
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
I never knew there was a different option to stop cell phone calls. Thanks, where is this option located in the menu?

MCCC > MCCC Settings > Notification / Console / Menu Settings > Phone Texts

Sorry I didn't include this before!