Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 5:38 PM
WCIF: This male hair?

I'd be so glad if you guys could tell me D:
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 1:23 AM
Well, I also want to know
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#3 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 7:11 AM Last edited by fascisthater : 27th Nov 2019 at 7:21 AM.
This WCIF was posted in 2017 and has been viewed hundreds of times while also not getting a response. It is likely it will not get much of a response in 2019.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 27th Nov 2019 at 5:35 PM
in the future: i would have asked praline since she is really active - since she is also on t$r, it is possible, since a lot of t$r people seem to do this, is use content from fellow t$r creators for preview shots: that around the time of the post, one of the alpha hair creators also released the hair a little bit around the time or before the above post. i don't use alpha hair much anymore...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Dec 2019 at 6:57 PM
I was looking for this hair for a very long time (I believe I even asked it in a WCIF on here - though it may've been from my older account a few years ago, I don't use alpha anymore).
If I recall correctly someone told me that this was a personal gift to Pralinesims and it's not available for download.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's this one.
Keep looking for it, maybe it's out there, but don't get your hopes too high up because you might not be able to get the hair.. :/

Sorry I couldn't help more!