Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 2:55 AM
Default WCIF this dress?
It's called the "Koi Dress" A link to a reblog of the post is right here .
When I try to download it shows I need a password. Anyone have a link to the creator, download or anything that may help?
Thank you!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 2:57 AM
Nevermind, I found a way to download it here: http://spring4sims.com/2016/11/koi-...for-the-sims-4/
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CirceGranger
Nevermind, I found a way to download it here: http://spring4sims.com/2016/11/koi-...for-the-sims-4/

The link is dead. Any hope for me getting the dress anywhere?
Scholar
#4 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 7:21 AM Last edited by mummy_001 : 30th Mar 2017 at 7:37 AM.
Here is something similar, you may need to recolour to get what you want.

https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...set/id/1276584/
Scholar
#5 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 1:59 AM Last edited by aparkison : 31st Mar 2017 at 2:01 AM. Reason: Tagged the wrong poster
Quote: Originally posted by Volcer
The link is dead. Any hope for me getting the dress anywhere?

@Volcer Do you still want this dress? I can upload it for you. Send me a PM and let me know if you still need it. Gohliad left the community (long story) and I doubt she'll be back.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
@Volcer Do you still want this dress? I can upload it for you. Send me a PM and let me know if you still need it. Gohliad left the community (long story) and I doubt she'll be back.

Hey, I want this dress, can you upload it for me? Please?
Scholar
#7 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 4:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Innerdemon
Hey, I want this dress, can you upload it for me? Please?

For anyone wanting this dress, you need to get it from Gohliad at her new Tumblr. I won't be uploading it again, since Jade is back in the community. Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 7:39 PM
For anyone wanting this dress, you need to get it from Gohliad at her new Tumblr. I won't be uploading it again, since Jade is back in the community. Thanks!

Thank you !
Instructor
#9 Old 14th Jul 2017 at 4:20 AM

@aparkison thank you for posting this! I've been looking for the Koi dress forever!!!
Scholar
#10 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 5:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rena2sweet4u
@aparkison thank you for posting this! I've been looking for the Koi dress forever!!!

You're welcome! It looks like Jade has left the community again though. I was just on her blog to download something and it's password protected now. Not sure what's going on with her.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 5:51 AM Last edited by Weisskreuz : 15th Jul 2017 at 7:54 AM.
You're welcome! It looks like Jade has left the community again though. I was just on her blog to download something and it's password protected now. Not sure what's going on with her.

Damn i was about to go there for her vintage looking dresses. Good thing i saw this beforehand.

Edit: Actually their downloads still work through SSSVitlans website. Just fyi
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 1:32 PM
The mediafire link given in post 2 actually works, the link seems to have been repaired/reposted.
Scholar
#13 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 9:01 PM Last edited by aparkison : 16th Jul 2017 at 4:15 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
Damn i was about to go there for her vintage looking dresses. Good thing i saw this beforehand.

Edit: Actually their downloads still work through SSSVitlans website. Just fyi

Good to know. Thanks!

ETA: Jade appears to be on some sort of emotional Sims roller coaster, so here's a current link to where she's keeping her downloads (subject to change, or course): https://cupidjuicecc.tumblr.com/downloads.