Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 7:43 PM
Default WCIF - Influence Mods/Objects
I have a family (well, just one lonely gal right now) who can ONLY use influence to get things cleaned, cooked, repaired, etc and I was wondering if anyone knows of mods/objects to increase the amount of influence gained. I'm not picky on if you exchange aspiration points for them, or you get so many based on mood. I'd just like to know if anything exists at all.

I'm thinking I should change her to Popularity, as that would likely get her more influence naturally. Hmm. Thanks for peeking in!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 5:29 PM
Influence is gained from fulfilling wants with blue border. It has nothing to do with aspiration. To get more available influence your sim needs more friends. I checked my sim who has 22 friends and she has 10 000 influence points. I think it is maximum.
About mods what can fulfill influence meter immediately when it is empty, it was only confirmed Insimenator does it.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 3:57 AM
Oh I know how influence works and is gained, Annamina, but thanks. I just wanted to see if there was some kind of mod to get more at an easier and quicker pace.
Thanks for letting me know about the Insimenator. I might or might not get that since I already have two alternates.

(The reason I mentioned aspiration is because Popularity > more friends . likely more influence points)