Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 6:04 PM
Default Disappearing food with appliances on community lots
Hi guys! I tried to do some baking on a community lot. All was fine until the food was done and the interaction just dropped. My sim didnt pull anything out of the baker's station in this situation im assuming the same is for my wood fired oven. Im thinking ani's no shopping from fridge mod might be the culprit but im not sure. im wondering if I do nraas debug and fully stock the fridge on the lot this issue will disappear but just in case, does anyone know of any other causes.

Inb4 I have the cc.merged. this is an isolated incident atm
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 9:17 PM
As far as I know when you cook on community lots the game takes the inventory of your fridge at home for calculating the need for ingredients. Community lot fridges are empty. So I don't know whether artificially stocking the fridge on a community would have any effect.
Your issue seems to do with a later stage of the cooking process anyway if the whole process works fine until the last stage. At that point ingredients should already have been used up. Both the pizza and the baking oven are a bit unreliable anyway when used on community lots but have you tried without ani's mod?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
As far as I know when you cook on community lots the game takes the inventory of your fridge at home for calculating the need for ingredients. Community lot fridges are empty. So I don't know whether artificially stocking the fridge on a community would have any effect.
Your issue seems to do with a later stage of the cooking process anyway if the whole process works fine until the last stage. At that point ingredients should already have been used up. Both the pizza and the baking oven are a bit unreliable anyway when used on community lots but have you tried without ani's mod?

I have, I used to play without this mod before and I know bakers station should work since it was intended to be used on a community lot anyway I.e. a bakery. I guess I should try having the ingredients in my own fridge and making sure I have the counter space on the lot...