Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 2:51 PM
Default High Chair - Toddlers - Parenthood Pack-Help Needed
I would like to stop everyone from taking toddlers in and out of high chairs. Neither action fulfills the toddlers needs. I am looking at all the high chair xmlfiles, but don't see Auto in any of them. Can someone specify which I need please?
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 15th Aug 2018 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yagwit
I would like to stop everyone from taking toddlers in and out of high chairs. Neither action fulfills the toddlers needs. I am looking at all the high chair xmlfiles, but don't see Auto in any of them. Can someone specify which I need please?

Not sure if Sims 4 has ITUN files or not, since I don't have it on my pc, but in Sims 3 to edit the autonomy it's in the ITUN files if Sims 4 has them.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Deceased
#3 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 12:43 AM
The toddler being moved to or removed from the high chair is typically done to satisify posture requirements for an interaction. For instance, a toddler may choose to autonomously play wtih a toy while sitting in the chair, so an adult is summoned to move them. Moving them isn't the autonomous action, it's the toddler choosing to play with the toy (in this example). So pretty much any autonomous action chosen by or involving a toddler can result in the move to or from the high chair.