Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2018 at 7:35 AM
Default Testing–Versailles-esque World
Hi all,

I've been finishing up Amichan619's Versailles World. I've altered it so that it's more of a large palace park and the Versailles town. I'll put a link to the compressed file below, but I'm wondering if anyone has any tips about testing/or if anyone could help me test the world for routing and general bugs. (Please help me test!)

In addition, the world size has ballooned a bit (it should be playable on most graphics settings, but the main palace will only work memory-wise at the lower end of the spectrum)–does anyone have any tips for compressing the world size any further without reducing the number of lots. I've already cut a few of the objects and lots as well as placed all the trees in the same layer.

I'd just like to clarify that I don't take most of the credit for this world. Amichan619 did most of the heavy lifting with the world design. There are other very talented creators whose work is used throughout this world that I am not taking any credit for. Many of the creators are cited in the lot descriptions.

In addition, while the town itself uses very little custom content and works without it, the palace itself uses a lot of CC. I'll attach a link to all the custom content used below (in one package) so that the palace renders properly.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

Link to the original Amichan619 thread: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...25#startcomment

Link to the world: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rk1l9ar6z....Sims3Pack?dl=0

Link to the cc used: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnh4ffrtj...D0.package?dl=0
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 21st May 2018 at 12:12 PM Last edited by tizerist : 21st May 2018 at 2:56 PM.
Wow I’ve been waiting years for this!!
I need to reinstall my Ts3....thank you!

Also....please don’t cut this world size down just for the people who have old computers. They can just delete lots and trees if they want. An ambitious project can only be done when you pull out all the stops 😉

And regarding the cc, would it be possible to get it in individual files? 355mb is a hell of a lot and will always contain things that people will not want. Thanks again!
I’m gonna try and test this as soon as possible....

Edit: can’t install. Maybe that new windows 10 update borked something. I’ll have to do some work here to fix this.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st May 2018 at 1:17 PM
Oh wow that's certainly quite......imposing for a world! I'm not opposed to having a French world that doesn't look like a 50s fairytale wonderland and this one's less of that.
I do have to ask, though, what's up with that industrial area. It looks identical to any other EA world to me....does something that American (and it is an American game with mostly American-themed worlds) really belong in a French world?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st May 2018 at 5:44 PM Last edited by barbarat : 21st May 2018 at 5:57 PM. Reason: Where Are My Manners??
I can only echo pretty much what @tizerist posted. This is so awesome. I've been waiting and looking for this world, seems like forever. I have it installed and it looks absoultely georgeous. Will happy to test or help in any way you'd like.

Got so excited to have this forgot to say THANK YOU
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 21st May 2018 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
Edit: can’t install. Maybe that new windows 10 update borked something. I’ll have to do some work here to fix this.

I'm not familiar with Win 10 but I do install custom worlds differently to avoid using the Launcher. Much easier way to install and uninstall:
Extract the package file from the 3pack using the multi installer. Rename the file and use the .world extension.
All you need to do then is drop the Versailles.world file in the actual game installs folder:
C>Program Files(86)>Electronic Arts>Sims 3 Island Paradise>(or any of your EP's that has a world file available)Game Data>Shared>Non Packaged>Worlds

If you need more detailed instructions let me know or if you would like I can put the .world file at Mediafire and you can grab it there.
Theorist
#6 Old 21st May 2018 at 6:11 PM
Thanks B, my win 10 reinstall was way overdue anyway and is currently underway 😊

#BlairWitchPetition
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Scholar
#7 Old 21st May 2018 at 6:28 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 22nd May 2018 at 3:28 PM.
How neat! Really reminds me of Badger029's Praven. Looks great but I'm a sucker for well done Euro-themed worlds.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 21st May 2018 at 7:57 PM
Looks a lot like Riverview....or is that just me? I had to look it up because in my mind, this world looked almost exactly like Riverview only with a French-inspired town center.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 21st May 2018 at 9:57 PM
@Koubo - Have some initial feedback for you.
The amount of work put into this is not only beautiful but amazing. But there are a few drawbacks that might need some attention.

I should probably start by letting you know what system specs I have as testers specs will be different for those testing based upon their specifications and settings.
Win 7 - 24Gigs Ram - HD 920GB 765 free HD space - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 970. EVGA 600w 80+ Bronze power supply. Minimum processes running in the background. Graphics left the same way I always play: on high.

I have imported all the NRaas mods into the game.
I have added all your CC package file.

Game took about 25+ minutes to load (unpopulated). Load time for my large populated long time playing worlds is generally 5 or 6 minutes.

RAM useage at first load up was 2.5GB & is very high from my perspective. After about 20 minutes it jumped to 3.11 and I had to use Task Manager to quit.

In edit town when trying to open Waddesdon Manor I waited 15 minutes and then shut down the game with Task Manager. I have saved Waddesdon Manor and Maddison Manor to the bin for safe keeping and buldozed the lots just to see how things would run after that. Those lots are georgeous.

The Grand Palace loaded fairly quickly but took about 7 minutes to render objects.

These are the lots I have moved to my bin for now:
Plumbot movies - Will replace with custom smaller lot.
Equestrian lot - I'll work with horses later. My experience with them has been they can hinder performance.
Sports stadium - Removed (my personal choice) I use smaller lots for that.
Saved these lots to the bin:
Waddesdon Manor
Maddison Manor
Grand Palace

This time around I did a "Save As" which only took 4 minutes. A huge improvement over the first time trying where I had to use Task Manager to quit.

RAM useage upon quit this time around much better 2.9.
nhd file reduced to 58408 and 46.69MG after using Save Cleaner.

All in all the second time around with just those few changes made a huge difference.
I know absolutely nothing about world building so hope some of this feedback is helpful.

I'll go back in later and see how it loads and will use Rapid Immigration in SP to see how the world plays populated.

If there is something in particular you would like me to look at please do not hesitate to let me know. This world is nothing short of awesome And the lot detail and the architecture is remarkable.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 22nd May 2018 at 3:33 AM
Got a few more hours of testing for you. Also, I forgot to mention in my first feedback that I play with all EP's except ITF.

3rd test: Went very well.
Load time 8 minutes (not bad at all considering the new demographics)
RAM at load - 2.4 After about 3 hours 2.8
nhd file after quitting - 74099 After using Save Cleaner - 55.15

Demographics:
55 households with 102 residents
58 Role Sims
134 Service Sims

Suggestion: The Role Sims could be cut back a bit by removing some of the role objects they use such as festival booths, cash registers in shops,consignment shop registers, baristas, bars, juice bars, styling venues,etc. Or by eliminating some of the night spots entirely. My experience with these sims is they often have routing problems.Also depending upon the size of the town too many night spots can slow things down in addition to being underpopulated as sims have more night spots available. But on the other hand you probably could just leave cutting back to the end user.

Service sims do not really have much impact on game performance as most of the time they remain in the "pool" and only appear when needed such as baby sitter, mail carrier, newspaper, pizza delivery, etc.

This world can be linked to other worlds for those who like to rotate worlds.
Subways work fine. I added a few more.
Again, no routing problems other than a few Role sims who couldn't get out of their own way.
I have not experienced any lag, stuttering or freezing issues.
No script errors.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd May 2018 at 5:14 AM
Thanks everyone.

@barbarat, that's super helpful. Thanks! I think that that's generally right, the main palace is overly large (I was thinking of doing a paired down version of it with less extensive basements and re-purposing some of the living spaces upstairs with some of the functionality of the basement rooms, but I don't know if I'll have the time--if anyone could help with that it would be great). I was thinking of replacing Waddesdon with a smaller building--Amichan619 has a version of Château de Chenonceau on his youtube channel that might be lighter on the system. What's going on with the Equestrian lot, are they usually a problem? I think I just copied that lot from a maxis world, but I'm not really that versed on what makes worlds less or more easy on the system.

The role sims could be cut down a bit, I didn't realize that I had used that many. Perhaps the clubs could be cut down to 2 or 3. Any specific places that you think could get cut? Also, where'd you add the subways? Thanks again!

@GrijzePilion, I wanted it to be a a more modern version of the idea that wasn't necessarily rooted in old France and more tied to more modern developments (plus, the grounds of the palace itself seem more english-garden-ish than French). I see what you're saying about Riverview, but I think that may just be because of the farmland and the oak trees.

@pretenshus and @tizerist, thanks! Hope the install works for you. I could maybe upload each individually, but it may take a while. How about for now, it's much of TheJim07's catalog, Astrasims3 rocco stuff, and regal sims' paintings and wallpaper. There are also some store items (the zicrum chandeliers I think).

Also, does anyone have any tips for photographs--I feel like the photos I have right now are kind of poor.

edit: @barbarat I think that the world should work largely without ITF (although perhaps parts of the basement laboratory in the grand palace won't render properly). Although, in general, I made the world with all the eps, but none of the stuff packs.
Theorist
#12 Old 22nd May 2018 at 9:22 AM
^ ^ I didn’t mean upload each file individually, just that the files could be ‘loose’ in a folder so that people can browse through it and remove stuff that they don’t need.

#BlairWitchPetition
dodgy builder
#13 Old 22nd May 2018 at 1:11 PM
I take it you have Amichan's permission for this? Why don't you post in the same thread? ... as people are way too lazy to read text or follow a link, they might look at the original pictures as least.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 22nd May 2018 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Why don't you post in the same thread? ... as people are way too lazy to read text or follow a link, they might look at the original pictures as least.

I have been reading the original thread and it is closed - heaven closed the thread:
Quote:
I'm locking this thread. It has not been worked on in over 8 months. @Amichan619 if you would like to continue work on this project, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think those truly interested in this project will take the time to review the build progress.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#15 Old 22nd May 2018 at 4:03 PM
Moved it to Creator Forum Feedback! But yeah, I would check for permission in case you'd want to upload it to MTS. it's always a good thing to ask. Although if you picked it up with her permission, I will say it's lovely and awesome of you to do so! Also small note if you were going to upload it here (Again that's totally up to you!) I would recommend making use of the thread preparations. There you can easily save your images and descriptions and followed the guidelines till you're completely done and we'll handle the rest of it.
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...s/Sims_3_Worlds
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 22nd May 2018 at 5:41 PM
Quote:
I think that that's generally right, the main palace is overly large (I was thinking of doing a paired down version of it with less extensive basements and re-purposing some of the living spaces upstairs with some of the functionality of the basement rooms, but I don't know if I'll have the time--if anyone could help with that it would be great). I was thinking of replacing Waddesdon with a smaller building--Amichan619 has a version of Château de Chenonceau on his youtube channel that might be lighter on the system.

Waddesdon Manor - Maddison Manor - Grand Palace: As previously mentioned I removed these from the game earlier with the intention of putting them back in after populating the world and play testing for a bit. When trying to put each back in my populated world Waddeson Manor and Grand Palace Crashed the game as RAM jumped to 3.5 after 15 minutes trying just to load these lots.

Suggestion: Downsize the lots or offer in a seperate file for those who want to put those lots in. I will try to lighten the load on those lots and/or perhaps someone with more building experience will help. Nevertheless, I'm afraid for those trying to initially load the world the amount of time and RAM it takes to load will discourage players (even for those who have pretty strong systems). Graphics also need to be taken into consideration. I have kept mine on high but will try with lower settings at some point.
Quote:
What's going on with the Equestrian lot, are they usually a problem? I think I just copied that lot from a maxis world, but I'm not really that versed on what makes worlds less or more easy on the system.

There is no problem with the Equestrian lot that I know of. My experience playing with horses is they, when interacting on these large lots, can use up resources so I was trying to lighten the load a little for both loading time and play time. That is also why I removed the other lots mentioned in Post #9. The game loaded much faster with those lots out even after I populated the world. My personal preference for those type of lots is to use smaller custom lots for those or just RH rugs if I am not planning to actively use them but want the option in.
Quote:
The role sims could be cut down a bit, I didn't realize that I had used that many. Perhaps the clubs could be cut down to 2 or 3. Any specific places that you think could get cut? Also, where'd you add the subways?

The Library has 2 Barista Bar workers. I've never seen a library that allowed food or beverages around those precious books.
Night Spots - Do they really need to be on two levels with mixologists working on both levels?
Consignment registers could be cut back
The Pool House has 2 Mixologists
The Sinister Lounge has 2. I moved everything from the second floor to the first and am playing with just one level.
At Grape Street: I removed "The Grind" disco. That one's a bit old. Also removed Waylon's, East Tadewinds Warehouse (The PP smaller warehouse there can be used for criminal careers) , and the Tattoo parlor
The Museum - No need for a bar in there. Deleted that but left the Relics register
The Landgrab Opra has 3 Mixologists. I removed the bars to cut 2 of them and removed the 2nd floor. Love the layout of the first floor.

Quote:
I think that the world should work largely without ITF

I have ITF but uninstalled it. I only mentioned ITF as I forgot to include it when I posted my system specs and what EP's I had loaded. Knowing so will provide a bench mark as to what people can and can not run based on EP's/SP's installed and system specifications. For anyone testing: it would be beneficial to provide basic system specs and EP/SP's installed. This should help koubo target what actually needs to be edited.

BOATING: I recall someone asking in the origin thread about water access. Boating, snorkeling, windsurfing, swimming works just fine.

I end this wall of text for now. I've had this game running for a few hours and it has not used much RAM. I'll save it and look for improvement on load time next time around.

Disclaimer: Damn, I'm dumb as a bag of rocks when it comes to building and CAW. :D
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 23rd May 2018 at 5:47 PM Last edited by barbarat : 23rd May 2018 at 6:46 PM. Reason: Weatherstone Update
I had some time this morning and let the game run on its own. Here are some adjustments I have made along with results to take into consideration:

The time it takes to load the world has improved and it is now using less RAM. Using Save Cleaner after each game has kept bloat down. The PC specs I posted earlier have allowed me to experience about 10 minute load time - faster saves - and less RAM usage allowing longer play. This will vary among others and might not play well on older systems.

My sims have been going to work, school, night spots, shopping etc. and am very surprised there have been no routing problems other than what I mentioned earlier with RS. No lag or game stuttering.

The Weather Stone: I removed the one that spawned when I loaded up the game and set Traveler not to allow it to spawn anymore. I found a second Weatherstone near where the Gypsy Fortune Telling caravan resides. I can not remove it with DE or from Edit Town using MOO or the world editor. Could that have been stuck in the CAW build?

Opinion only: There are too many Exclusive lounges, disco's, hangouts etc. I kept only two Exclusive lounges and removed the professional bars,all objects second and third floors, elevators, etc but kept the shell as I did not want to alter the overall appearance. I've changed the ones I did not want to use as such as Residential-Ownable Lots and Apartments.

Eliminated the floor with the Time Machine and Fog Emitters in the Museum - I don't know how I ended up with the Time Machine as I uninstalled ITF a long time ago.

Used MC to Flush around 6000 (yes, thousand) objects from the world without impacting the actual build, appearance, or game play.

I used NRaas Register to disable Tourists, remove and disable Paparazzi and the Uni Mascot. Traffic settings changed to allow as few cars as possible. Subways are a better option here.

I should also have mentioned I do not have much running in the background BUT have Chrome up on my other monitor to work on stuff while waiting for loading and saving steps or just to let the world run unattended to watch for routing notifications and RAM usage.

Made another change to the Grape Street station area: Removed ALL the buildings. Placed a small 15x10 custom fire Station elsewhere and will use a Bistro as a Criminal Hangout. Added a smaller movie studio and placed another junk yard but have left the Equestrian Center out.

Still using high graphics, SP and all of its modules running, and lots of Tagger options. I think those are the only mods I have that would impact the game.

After this run I changed my graphics settings before quitting to: not allow enhanced rendering - most other settings now set to medium. Kept Sim detail at high. Results on that to follow.

Don't hesitate if there is something in particular you would like me to focus on. This world has so many possibilitys. I'll step back a bit and see if other's in here have feedback. Again, thank you for reviving this project.

EDIT: I was finally able to remove the Weatherstone by using MC to save to Family Inventory and then sold it from there. Still wondering though how it was the second stone and not on any type of lot.
Theorist
#18 Old 25th May 2018 at 11:24 PM Last edited by tizerist : 26th May 2018 at 4:14 PM.
Right, after a complete nightmare of a windows reinstall, I've walked about a bit. I'm pretty impressed. In a nutshell:

+ The best palace I have ever seen in a Sims game. Bigger than some towns, covers multiple lots, and is literally fit for a king.
+ The streets and the wide open spaces in the city are very well done.
+ Everything looks so regal and posh. It's a treat for the eyes!
- Saw a visible disconnection on the windy footpath. Also the path goes over a few bumpy sections which could look better with flattened terrain.
- The 'join' on some of the slabs on the windy footpath looks a bit rough, with multiple joins overlapping.
- Where the main street meets the sand coloured path, some of the sand colour bleeds onto the windy footpath.
- Areas like the industrial estate and the farm areas are out of place. More blue roof palaces and mansions to match the main part of town would look better.
- The CC is all in one file. I'd sooner not have the CC if it comes that way.

So yeah, the city centre is almost perfect. The outskirts haven't received as much love by the looks of it. The canal behind the palace could maybe do with a little hood deco to spruce it up, as it's nicely formed, but a tad empty looking. Also the main path leading up to the palace would look good if it was connected to the main street itself. They are already aligned, but grass and trees separate the two.
Verdict: It's got enormous potential, and looks great. A bit more attention in a couple of areas and this will be a true heavyweight.

Also, I didn't experience anything like barbarat's 25 minute load time. 2 minutes on first load-up. Waddesdon manor though, took in excess of 20 minutes, despite not looking too much cluttered.

#BlairWitchPetition
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th May 2018 at 7:15 PM Last edited by Koubo : 29th May 2018 at 9:14 PM.
Sorry about being slow on the uptake!

Thanks everyone for your feedback and testing. @barbarat good to hear that there are not any routing errors and the stuttering is not too bad, that was my main fear going into testing. A couple of things:

-I'll work on making a new draft of the world with cutbacks on the number of role sims/reduced hours for role sims. I've started by replacing some of the bars to the ones that do not automatically spawn mixoloigsts. I'll eventually cut one or two of the late night spots entirely.

- What do you think is going on with the 6000 objects that were flushed with MC? Where do they come from? Are they there on world start up or do they appear after playing? (I haven't used MC in my own game, so I don't really know what's considered normal in that realm, but I assume 6000 is a bit out of the ordinary). I don't think that they're from a cluttered global layer in CAW--I spliced in a new one before uploading.

- It seems like no one really likes the grape street station area, but to be honest, I don't really have the time anymore to reconfigure it, so I am probably going to leave it as it is.

- I think that I placed the weather stone when I was unsure about its functionality through CAW, but I've deleted it now.4

- The main palace, I believe, cannot be rendered on high settings (it hits the memory peak when the objects use their higher poly count versions), but it should work on lower settings. I don't know about it's play-ability on anything other than low, I suspect we'll be getting a lot of error-12s while saving. I've been playing it by moving the family into one of the "wings" of the palace.

- I got into contact with Amichan619 (xFreezerBunnyx on youtube) who worked on a smaller palace that will be used to replace Waddeson Manor--on my game as well, Waddeson takes an abnormally long time to load up relative to how many objects/how much stress it should be putting on the system.

- I may try to make a shell of the palace for those with lower system settings, but even with it, it may be a stretch for it to work (especially with the number of lots in the game)

- One thing that made a massive difference for me--performance wise--was reducing the number of lots rendered at one time; because of how closely the lots are in this world with the palace and main town, my system wasn't happy when it had to render more than one or two at a time.

- Where did you put more subways? I think you're right, this world works better with fewer cars and more public transport.

@tizerist

- Thanks for looking over it!

- I'll be working on a new one with revised footpaths and a slightly different approach to the palace. I don't think that I'll have the time to do a reformulation of the industrial areas/farm areas, but hopefully the footpaths will look better in the next upload.

- Where on the windy footpath did you see a disconnect?

- Here's the link to all the cc, but separated into individual files (hopefully I got it all!): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vrsixcvp...3kYOELZ4Pa?dl=0 . There are also some objects from the store that are used:

- Starlight Satellite Chandelier
-Zirconium Chandelier
- Poseidon's Fury
- Duke's Dining Table
- Gothique Armor
-Croon to me Softly
-Cornella's bust
- Divided Partition
-Statue of unknown seamstress
-Eleanor chaise lounge

I do think that it should largely work without the store items, but there may be some slightly odd things throughout the palace (probably not in the town) without them.

- By hood deco on the canal, do you mean plants/river flora or something else? I think you're right, it could use something else. I was thinking, also, changing the first section between the two arms of the canal behind the palace (where the paths meet in an X with a rhombus around them) into a series of smaller, more designed gardens (more like what's behind the actual Versailles, which this world has kind of drifted away from). How does that sound?

Thank's again everyone, and I'll hopefully have a new draft of the world with revised sidewalks and lower graphics strain by the end of the week (hopefully!).

Edit: also, @Lyralei and all: I don't know if I'll have the time to do the whole upload process (it seems quite monumental!), but if anyone on the forum was willing to help/take the lead on that/that would be wonderful. Also, what is the policy for posting worlds with other people's content in it/citing that content?

Edit: seasons pics

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 4:03 AM
You did such an amazing job. It actually makes me a little bit "teary eyed" seeing the world complete great job! I can't wait to download the finished version. Here's a copy of Chenonceau hope you'll find a place for it in this world. http://www.mediafire.com/file/g70kb...nceau.Sims3Pack
Theorist
#21 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 2:04 PM
Hi. The following screenshot shows the areas I was talking about.
Yellow = sandy path colour clash
Red = path disconnect
Blue = Would benefit from more decoration. To get a wider selection of hood deco, download the mod in my sig to have around x50 times more hood deco options. The end user will not need the mod.

Also, Hello Amichan! Good to see you again and I'm glad you agree that your baby is being raised well by it's new guardian haha
Screenshots

#BlairWitchPetition
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 6:05 AM
One of the things I love best about the world are its many 64x64 lots. There's usually never enough. Thank you for keeping this project alive
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 4:44 AM
Hey! Thanks @Amichan619. I think that this will probably lower the load of the world on the system a bit and it looks great with the job you've done on Chenonceau. Thanks @mrdione there should be a new version of the world up soon for creator feedback. And thanks @tizerist for the screenshot and your suggestion about the approach to the palace. It looks so much better with the sidewalks being extended. I've put pictures below:

I've also done a bit of work on the back of the canal:

Tell me what y'all think!
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 2:52 PM
My apologies for not responding sooner. Got busy with RL I will go back over and read the messages posted since I was last in here. In the meantime here are a few answers to your questions:

Quote:
- What do you think is going on with the 6000 objects that were flushed with MC? Where do they come from? Are they there on world start up or do they appear after playing? (I haven't used MC in my own game, so I don't really know what's considered normal in that realm, but I assume 6000 is a bit out of the ordinary). I don't think that they're from a cluttered global layer in CAW--I spliced in a new one before uploading.

A good portion of those objects were books. I suspect that was due to there being so many book cases on some of the lots and especially in the library. They were wall to wall on two floors if I am remembering correctly. Other objects were probably those left over after the build that ET did not catch. Another factor to weigh in was when I first installed the world I also installed all the custom content. I took it out in another test game and it is pretty safe to say many of the objects I flushed were objects the game automatically added to replace the CC. Lots of globes, those crooked dvd cases and kitchen items.

Quote:
- It seems like no one really likes the grape street station area, but to be honest, I don't really have the time anymore to reconfigure it, so I am probably going to leave it as it is.

That area really is not bad at all. Leaving it as is is fine. We can redesign if we want to or just remove the buildings.

Quote:
- I think that I placed the weather stone when I was unsure about its functionality through CAW, but I've deleted it now.4

Glad to hear you removed it. I thought I had fixed it but the darn thing came back on reload.

Quote:
I may try to make a shell of the palace for those with lower system settings, but even with it, it may be a stretch for it to work (especially with the number of lots in the game)

I did try to reconfigure it but found there were so many levels I wasn't sure what I was looking at.

Quote:
Where did you put more subways?

I'll check when I go back in. I basically put them in the outskirts of the main town as well as near community lots my sims will be visiting. I found using the add lot size cheat allowed me to place a NL subway on an 8 x 8 lot.

Again, hope this helps. I'll have more feedback for you once I get caught up.
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amichan619
You did such an amazing job. It actually makes me a little bit "teary eyed" seeing the world complete great job! I can't wait to download the finished version. Here's a copy of Chenonceau hope you'll find a place for it in this world. http://www.mediafire.com/file/g70kb...nceau.Sims3Pack

Very happy to see you here Amichan619 Your world is amazing and I am sure enjoying helping @Koubo a little to finish the build. Thank you for the Chenonceau file. I'm going to put it in shortly and try it out. :lovestruc
Page 1 of 2