Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 7:53 AM
Default Is there any way to replace random sims with premade sims?
Hi,
i am wondering wether or not it is possible to replace random sims with premade sims.
You see, my king married a random sim (which i edited in CAS before), then later on when i created my clinic, i created an even better looking sim...i made a preset of her as well.
Now how could i choose this preset for my kingĀ“s wife ? When i use edit in CAS for her, i cant access the bin...
Is it possible to find her data in the gamefiles?

It would be much easier if i simply could get the premade sims bin option in Edit in CAS Any way to enable that?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 2:10 PM
Check here on how to export Sims created in-game.

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 5:35 PM
Thanks for the tip, but do you think this would even work ? You wrote, if you do this procedure, that sim will loose all his/her relationships and skills. Plus, i dont want her to have a full profession, as i dont want her to work What i basically want is to swap the face of this random character with the one i made before (which is also stored in the sims bin) I guess i should simply to recreate the face once more or start a new game...
Instructor
#4 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 6:57 PM
Oh, I see, sorry I hadn't really understood... no, the Sim bin is not enabled for now with "edit in CAS", unfortunately. This was just a way to export a Sim (like a child born in game you have grown up) so you can use it as a Hero later on in the game, as a heir when your Monarch dies or whatever.

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"