Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 10:07 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default ScriptError
Greetings,
I've just returned to The Sims 3 and out of blue I got several script error logs. It was raining when ErrorTrap reported them so I'm not sure why. I'd be so happy if someone would like to assist me. Thank you.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ScriptError_Johann-PC__03-25-2018__21-33-00__079DB370.zip (25.3 KB, 17 downloads) - View custom content

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 11:08 PM
Hi there. Those aren't ErrorTrap logs, they are all from GoHere (a different NRaas mod) and they are all the same error repeatedly on two different sims, Gregg and Jacob Salaman, looks like beginning right as the game session started up. They are both having an impossible time routing anywhere. I would suggest MC Resetting both sims and take their umbrellas away/replace them with new ones. Something is throwing them off at the time they set out to go anywhere and they are carrying or trying to carry umbrellas at the time that do not appear to be usable.

I would also strongly suggest updating your NRaas mods. I understand you have been away from the game for a while, but several of them have had major updates recently especially GoHere.

If the errors persist or other sims are getting caught up in them, if you could please bring new batches of errors to us at NRaas. We can't really support the mods at this level here or elsewhere, thanks.

How to join NRaas (required to upload and post a support thread): http://nraas.wikispaces.com (see Becoming a Member, it's a 2-step process, and yes we know Wikispaces is shutting down in Sept but we will have moved to our new site by then so please ignore the dire warnings, etc. as for now it's still business as usual)

How to upload: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/How%20To%20Upload
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 12:33 AM
I used to have Wikispaces account but since my email got hacked last year, I couldn't log in to it (and other social sites I had). Thank you for your help. I'm going to update the GoHere and create another account. My game had heavy lags after GoHere reported script errors.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes