Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 12:53 AM
Unlock all furniture?
I was wondering if there was a cheat (like the clothing filter one) or a mod that unlocks all the furniture that you usually have to wait and finish all the achievement/Watcher levels for, because there are some of those achievements i *know* i will never get, just because i don't play the game the way i would need to to get those achievements. I have the debug mod and the testingcheats mod both installed and they work fine, i've just not come across what, if it's at all possible, i would have to do to unlock the rest of the filtered furniture.

And no, i'm not talking about the limited edition stuff. Which i pout over anyway, cause not everyone had the cash to droll out for the LE version of the game. I just mean the everyday in game stuff. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 12:56 AM
There is an Achievement Unlock mod so you can get all the clothes and furniture, you can find it listed in List of TSM mods
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 2:26 PM
The Unlocker is here now: http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=5197.0

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Eminence Grise
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 8:18 PM
The Limited Edition was the same price as the game... was just the preorder version
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 7:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
The Limited Edition was the same price as the game... was just the preorder version

I got mine at WalMarts off the rack. Was pretty surprised and pleased.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 1:52 AM
So did I.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th May 2011 at 9:13 PM
This is a bit late, but this mod may have broken my game...? I loaded up an old save game with 1QP left to unlock a couple of mage achievements, gave me enough points to reach the next level but no message with unlockables popped up. Checking my furniture clothing, there's nothing new - though the new watcher level persists. Have I messed up my chances of the rest of the unlockables?