Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 5:17 PM
Just look at them!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 1st Aug 2020 at 3:51 AM
Someone looks like he's enjoying life...

When your shameless flatmate never locks the door, sometimes you end up getting quite the eyeful...

Sammy's habit of spouting nonsensical french whenever he's turned on crops up again:
Sammy: Ooh la la! Mon canard est en feu!

Joss: *notices plumbob* Hey is that thing new? Never seen it floating round here before...

Joss: Okay, when you asked if I wanted a 3 day long 'hands on' woohoo experience, this is not what I had in mind... Just where the heck is this baby even supposed to come out, anyway?

Lab Assistant
#78 Old 3rd Sep 2020 at 6:03 AM
I'm not sure what was up with her toast, but from that reaction whatever it was, it was a disturbing revelation!
Penelope: Uhh, did someone leave the bread out again? My toast is wriggling...
Connor: Oh sweet Mary mother of mercy! I just ate four slices of that...

Cohen: *Channelling his inner George Takei* Oooohhh, my!

The town's resident alien is unimpressed:
Vaughan: I hate this disguise, it itches. I don't know how, but it does...

I guess if you're from a Pacific island, the desert can be infuriating at times...
Makoa: Graaah! Too much sand, not enough sea!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 9:08 PM
Kyle, I don't know what you said, but you should not have said it...
Scholar
#80 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 4:01 PM
Do you enjoy that menu miss Lorentz?

Lab Assistant
#81 Old 25th Sep 2020 at 10:33 AM
Kyle: Hmm, how very interesting...

Brant: Oh my god will you shut up already?

The strutting walk sims do when they're energized always tickles me..
Thaddeus: ...
Thaddeus' inner voice: (to the tune of "Hot Stuff ") Da na na na na na, na, na, na na na na...

I'm not sure what this expression is even supposed to be...
Test Subject
#82 Old 24th Jul 2022 at 7:50 PM
I love this goofy, flashy, weird little jerk (and his deceptively stoic yet equally weird husband)

Also, I really love watching sims play cards

And lurk around in the woods

Test Subject
#83 Old 24th Jul 2022 at 8:02 PM
Also, I don't know WHAT he said to Greg, but that man ran away like a legion of demons was on his tail

He is also a werewolf, and is always very excited to find absolute garbage when fishing

Test Subject
#84 Old 25th Jul 2022 at 5:13 AM Last edited by averagecitizen : 25th Jul 2022 at 9:46 PM.
I'm posting a few times in a row, but screens of sim expressions are some of my favorites, so I have a lot. Seems like other people have done the same thing, so I figure it doesn't matter.

These two have a dynamic that leads to a lot of Faces. The one on the left (in all these pictures, conveniently) is sour, gloomy, blunt, and antisocial. The one on the right is saccharine, mercurial, manipulative, and attention-seeking. He's constantly throwing out backhanded compliments and flat-out insults to provoke an argument, and the one on the left has enough latent resting resentment to match it every time.

Bonus, had some deep thoughts, instantly regretted it:

(feel for you, buddy)
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 26th Feb 2023 at 5:07 PM

I love her.
Screenshots
Page 4 of 4