Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 86 (Who?), Viewed: 35851 times.
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 8:18 PM
Heaven, I love your world but I would say if you don't have the time to decorate the lots just give us shells, like moving into an empty house and let us decorate them with all the wonderful room sets others have built. I am anxious to get my hands on this world.
Top Secret Researcher
#77 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 9:05 PM
I know this is a spare time project, but if the lot shells are indeed done, you can 'hire' builders, like people volunteer on other complex worlds in the making here. Tho, then you have less controll over the project yourself.

I'm geting bored of finishing my Sims 2 neighborhood and would like to play some sims 3. I can help if you want.
Scholar
#78 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 7:06 AM
I do quite a few shells or very minimally furnished houses in the worlds I do. I play legacy style so will never play any of the houses other than the one for my family. It keeps the file size trimmed a bit also. Houses that need to be fully furnished can be done one by one later as needed. IMO most are just fillers in worlds anyway. Unless you rotate and play every house, but my guess is not many players do that. So I agree, that all houses do not need to be fully furnished also. You can spend hours/days on work that may never even be seen.
Top Secret Researcher
#79 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 1:31 PM
Some players do like the option to have every house furnished, so when it's time for a family member or more of them to move out in new house, it's nice to have furnished and unfurnished options both provided by the game.

I'd advise to release both the world with the shells only and the furnished world with help of other people :D
Scholar
#80 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 8:28 PM
I tend to do partially furnished the most. Add the basics and folks can gussy up as wanted when they are used.
Instructor
#81 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 4:19 PM
Just wanted to chime in that I'm also super excited for this world!
Destroyer of Worlds
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#82 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 12:16 PM
@mixa97sr I actually have had some people helping me furnish - I've just been doing it through my tumblr, rather than this thread. Lately I have been working on community lots but they're almost done so I am going to have to finish up the residentials before too long. lol

I do have a couple new shots to share though!

The first 2 pictures are of the gym - it has a weight lifting area, boxing ring for martial arts, yoga studio, and dance studio. The building next door (on the same lot) is a bike/surfboard/boat rental shop.

The next building is the vineyard which has a wine shop to go with their production space, as well as a tasting room and space for events and weddings.

The last is the resort (WIP) which has all the amenities. You can even rent out a patio suite, rather than a standard hotel room.

Screenshots

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Scholar
#83 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 6:18 AM
This is all looking so good. I want to go to Cape Cod or Nantuckett right now! Love it!
Destroyer of Worlds
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#84 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 12:07 PM
@daisylee what a sweet compliment! I love that it's invoking those feelings because it means I'm doing something right! lol

Just a wee little update because I've finished the resort now.

Screenshots

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Scholar
#85 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 6:11 PM
Put me on a plane to Martha's Vineyard! This is making me want to travel. It looks really nice.
Test Subject
#86 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 10:53 AM
Wow! Martha's Vineyard would be a great place for my sims upcoming wedding! Keep up the awesome work. Looking forward to its release.
Test Subject
#87 Old Yesterday at 8:55 PM
This world is so beautiful! Do you know how much of it you've finished percentage wise? Like, how much more do you have to do to finish it?
Page 4 of 4