Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on 19th Feb 2018 at 4:46 PM
Replies: 85 (Who?), Viewed: 16039 times.
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 31st Oct 2017 at 11:58 PM
@Nilxis
Here I am with a late reply of my own. I'm sorry that it took me so long to respond. I wanted to respond sooner, but school is crazy for me as well. I also wanted to post pictures of the changes I made, but if I wait 'till I'm done with that, it may take me another week or two to respond and I feel it is imperative for me to respond now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
About the clothes, great job overall! I can see though what @GrijzePilion means with futuristic, but only in some items: The 7th and 8th sims of your CAS screens, those straight lines on the T-shirts, and perhaps the fact that some clothes's main color is white/beige.

Thank you!!! I have made changes. I didn't remove the lines but I yellowed the shirts and made them a bit darker. I hope this helps some. I've also added some more vibrancy to the outfits. Unfortunately I am not finished, but I'll post pictures as soon as I get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
I love the hairstyles and colours too! The blue and green hair colours are EXACTLY the tones we should use, they are not "earthly" but look very natural. Love it!

Aww thank you!! I know my initial green hair was very loud lol. Glad I got it right this time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
About the skin, I get that it looks dark. But that's kinda the point, right? I know brown would help, but we'd lose the fantasy of it. Ok, we don't need to go too dark to the point where facial features are not distinguishable, I think the skintone range in your In Game picture is good though....

I want to clarify. I like the gray skin. I like the dark skin. I think it is unique and I support it wholeheartedly! They aren't supposed to look like your typical human and that's what I like about them! I love that they look a little alien. 90% of my sim bin is filled with aliens, so to get the opportunity to work on a race with some alien features is so exciting for me! When I say I'm always anxious to get in my game so that I can play around with Urasnesians, I mean that. That's why even with all my responsibilities with this skin I still find myself shirking them every once in a while to play with Uranesians in CAS. My frustration has nothing to do with the defining features of their race. It has nothing to do with you or Ephemera. My frustration is with EA. Perhaps I was sloppy with my explanation. When I said they would look better with brown skin, I meant that for whatever reason brown skin tones look better in game than true black (gray scale) skin. But again, I am going to try my damnedest to fix this, because I really love the gray skin and I want it to look the best it can!

The "lighter" thing. When I read what I wrote again, the quotes make me seem like I'm a douchebag. I won't say I'm not a douchebag, as that's a matter of opinion lol, however, that is not how I meant to come across. I always put lighter in quotes as far back as our initial discussion. I put it in quotes because they are lighter but they're not light. I was trying to create a small range in complexions, but they're not light-skinned and I was trying to stress that. And as everyone here knows because I never shut up about it, I chose to make some of them them a little lighter because I can't make them as dark as I always like because of the whole EA issue, as you all can see, case in point with my Merman -_______-.

Anyway, I am so sorry I came across as bashing them. I wasn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
Maybe when I see what you say about makeup I'll understand what you mean; but, if you feel you want to use makeup and the skin is too dark for it to look good, go lighter, no problem

All of the sims have makeup on, but I decided to go the more natural route with makeup because without makeup their faces look kinda' flat. So for example, in the eyeshadow spot instead of picking a more decorative eyeshadow. I go for racoon looking (big ole circle around the eyes) eyeshadow so I can create some depth to their eyes. If I make that a bolder color it would crazy with that makeup option. Whereas, if I chose another eyeshadow I could make it a bolder color, but I'd be sacrificing depth. In fact, bolder colors look great on darker skin! But I can't use the makeup I always want to use because the further right you go on the tone ramp, the more dimension is erased. To compensate, I choose fix this with makeup. That's what I was trying to get across to Grijze. No worries though, I am determined to fix this so no one will have to do this for Uranesian skin! If I have to slave over this skin for a full year so be it!

As always, thank you for your encouragement and support! I really try to to do the best that I can, and hearing I've done something right makes all the time, effort, and fumbling through skin making worth it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#77 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 12:21 PM Last edited by cyberzombieprincess : 17th Nov 2017 at 7:02 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a few details about CC
Default I'm back - with a sim (which I made ages ago but never posted)!
Hi you all awesome creators! I know I've been -dead silent- but I am still alive and kicking!

Now, I never contributed to the sim creating, I only drew what, three pictures and a horseish creature. But now I am here, and I have a sim made

*gasp*

She looks rather "human" though, apart from the gray skin and blue freckles. I'll post pictures down below.

Also, all of you who create sims and animals, you're doing an awesome job and I love seeing how it has progressed!

I have two screenshots of my sim - both in CAS, unedited and with a few details photoshopped onto a screenshot from Uranesia, which I found on Nilxis Tumblr. The photoshopped details include turquoise dots on collarbones, neck and eyebrow as well as the small detail under her lower lip.

The hair, necklace and freckles are all CC which have been lying around on my laptop for years, the freckles too which I take absolutely no credit for, obviously. <3

My sim, slightly photoshopped


My sim, in CAS


Now, I know she doesn't look a lot like the rest of the uranesians, because I don't have a lot of sliders for my game and hence I can't get all of the facial features right but I did what I could!
Test Subject
#78 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 2:11 PM Last edited by FuruFuruu : 8th Jan 2018 at 5:00 PM.
@cyberzombieprincess

I know I already said this to you ages ago, but beautiful work here! I wish that face paint was an actual CC item. I really hope you get around to remaking her soon. And thanks for the pep talk, I needed it.
_____________________________


Hello everyone. I hope you all had a great holiday and a New Year. The entire world needs a glass, or ten after 2017. What a year .

I haven't been able to do everything I've wanted as quickly as I wanted due to time constraints, but I'm trying.

Anyway, I finally have an update for you and it's a big one with lots of pictures, if anyone's interested *sigh*. No skin news yet, but it's coming. I put a lot of work into this update.


GHOSTS AND FAMILY TREES
Nilxis' most recent post made me wonder… Does anyone know how many generations/ ghosts can you get away with for townies before a town gets laggy? For a while now I have been mapping out detailed family trees for all the sims I have created (the largest so far 4 generations). I haven't made the sims yet (for obvious reasons), but I have a family trees in mind for all of them. Where is the safe zone?


COLOR AND CLOTHING
Clothing changes as promised;




URANESIAN EQUINES


Below is a download of Noutnout, Tiil, and Yuit. I am quite terrible at making animals, but if anyone wants them, or would like to use them as a base, you're welcome to it. Yuit uses 1 CC item. So if you want to keep the no hair look, it's there.
Pictures are provided so you can choose which one(s) you want.


NEW SIMS
Stories by me blah blah... meh.



Priestess Outfit Variations:
As mentioned before, the outfit in question is only available for YA and AD so until I, or a gracious volunteer, get around to modding it for all ages and both sexes, I'll just have to make due for the time being by using other clothing options for the other age groups.

I made multiple variations of the moon priestess outfits before I settled on these two. They were designed with a certain room in mind. I felt that variation 1 went more with the overall interior of the moon temple, but cyberzombieprincess felt like variation 2 was better thematically. Let me know which you like better.

Here's some pictures and the meaning behind both;



Which should I use?


SHOTS OF URANESIAN'S IN URANESIA
And to finish, forty some odd pics of Uranesia and Uranesians.




That's all for now. Please feel free to offer me… anything, really. Post again soon.
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: rar Equines.rar (1.27 MB, 3 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Horses: Noutnout, Tiil, and Yuit
Scholar
#79 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 11:02 PM
Wonderful pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#80 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 12:26 PM
@daisylee
Uranesia is truly beautiful!
It's an honor to share a piece of that with you guys.
Scholar
#81 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 9:47 PM
Cannot wait until we all have this someday.
Test Subject
#82 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 1:51 PM
FuruFuruu! Amazing work and it is great (very much so) to see so much ideas! It makes me really happy & also that you put the things I mentioned to you into considderation


Quote:
Originally Posted by FuruFuruu
COLOR AND CLOTHING
Clothing changes as promised;




I personally feel they look much better now when there is a bit more yellow in the basecolour! Because I can imagine their clothing being made of linen for example, because linen is a very good fabric to maintain cool in warmer climates, and I don't know really about Uranesia climate, but if there is a jungle and such - it's rather warm, and uh, that word that it is when it's sort of misty and the air is sort of wet? I can't remember (isn't it easy to tell English isn't my first language lol?) and linen has a naturally beige ish colour. You get linen from the flax plant, but not only you can make clothing you can als o get oils and food from that plant, so I could imagine Uranesians using it since they live in the mountains and proably not trade a lot with others for cloths and certain foods. Plus the leftovers from making the oils is linseed meal, which is very good for feeding livestock! So I wish Flax plants were a thing in game... Uranesia could use them a lot just like use-wise.
I have no idea if flax would even actually grow in Uranesia though, I'm no botanican...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuruFuruu
URANESIAN EQUINES


Pretty animals!
I actually like them a lot - although I would dare go a little bit more crazy with colors maybe a dark green or blue for Noutnout and a dash of more red in Yuits base. Other than that they are really lovely animals and they, just like your sims,really have that Uranesian vibe! Amazing Job!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuruFuruu
NEW SIMS


Okay these are gorgeous. I love love love the face details! It's beautiful. I always find the smallest details to make the biggest difference, and this here, this proves it even more. It's like barely there, but you still see it makes such a huge difference! I don't have anything to say other than WOW.


Quote:
Originally Posted by FuruFuruu
My personal story for the moon priestess sect goes as follows; In order to become a moon priestess a baby girl has to be born on a certain day during a certain year/time of year. Upon which, a ceremony would be held in which the parents would offer their baby girl to the priestesses to become a moon priestess. This is considered a great honor for the family and the child. This is the same thing for sun priests (If Nilxis is going to have it). Where every other monk-hood and priest-dom would be a matter of choice, these moon and sun would be a matter of birth. Just a thought.

Use or lose, you guys choose.


A certain day during a certain year would be near impossible so maybe a certain day each year or something, other than that I really like the idea of it being a matter of birth, but after all, it is all Nilxis who decides on this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuruFuruu
Priestess Outfit Variations:

cyberzombieprincess and I discussed at length the meaning behind these outfits. She favored variation 2, and I 1. Her thoughts behind 2 was that there should be white to emphasize purity. That the arduous process of bleaching a garb to a pure white is a testament to the honor. White is hard to make and harder to wear. The white in their clothing displays that. I added to her thought by pointing to the midnight-black also there in the outfit, and the purity is not just expressed in the white but in the duality itself (similar to the concept of yin yang). The dark and the light are both pure. And both are necessary to see all shades in between.

Which should I use?


I'm going to be keep saying what I always said version two in my opinion, because thte first thing that instantly strike me is that when I think "moon priestess" is light, bright and pure clothing that reflect the moon and the purity - white, silver, blue and light grays. The hat is amazing and should be kept though, it's insane. Because the hat is moon-priestess-specific. As we figured, white requires a lot of work to get a garment ready to wear, and that way the clothing will clearly show what they are, even if it doesn't go 100% with interior. Because if it is a matter of birth, being a moon priestess would be a very prestigefilled thing, and their clothing should reflect the prestiigefulness and holiness.

I totally agree on midnight black for pants and clothing based on cycles though. It's an awesome idea right there!


Overall: I love this post a lot. 11/10 or something. It's so much new ideas, so much creativity! Amazing! These are just my opinions on things though, but I really love your sims and animals and everything and I can't wait for your next update even if it is just a "hi" lol. It's nice with this type of engagement. People from all over the world working together to achieve something mega-awesome! <3


//Cyber <3
Test Subject
#83 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 7:07 AM
Default Bring on the 🧀
@daisylee
Agreed!

@cyberzombieprincess
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberzombieprincess
& also that you put the things I mentioned to you into consideration

First of all, you're my friend, but secondly the style is largely based on your drawings, of course I'm going to always put you in consideration. You are the inspiration; your voice matters. And beyond that you are my motivator. You are always helping and encouraging me. The least I can do is follow along with the advice from that big brain of yours lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberzombieprincess
I personally feel they look much better now when there is a bit more yellow in the base colour! Because I can imagine their clothing being made of linen... linen is a very good fabric to maintain cool in warmer climates... you can als o get oils and food from that plant, so I could imagine Uranesians using it.... Plus the leftovers from making the oils is linseed meal, which is very good for feeding livestock! So I wish Flax plants were a thing in game...

Wow, I love love this idea! I didn't even know all this stuff about flax. I actually think there is a flax plant in The Sims! In the build tab under plants. I really hope Nilxis decides to utilize this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberzombieprincess
I'm no botanican...

You sure? I get the idea that you're one of those people that can pick their own mushrooms in the forest. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberzombieprincess
Pretty animals!
I actually like them a lot - although I would dare go a little bit more crazy with colors maybe a dark green or blue for Noutnout and a dash of more red in Yuits base...

Aw shucks! And you are absolutely right that they do need more color! CAP is so completely different from CAS. I have a hard time in it, especially with color. That being said, it did take me years to become comfortable in CAS . RylandHomes seems to be quite proficient in CAP. Maybe you and Ryland can upgrade them? Perhaps I'll give it another go too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberzombieprincess
Okay these are gorgeous. I love love love the face details! It's beautiful. I always find the smallest details to make the biggest difference, and this here, this proves it even more. It's like barely there, but you still see it makes such a huge difference! I don't have anything to say other than WOW.

You noticed!! I think no one will ever notice because it's such minut details, but you noticed! I really try to hone in on details because we're not working with a lot of CC or makeup options, so I compensate by putting as many details texturally into the sims as possible. I'm not the best sim-maker by far, but I can fake it with the details lol. When I work with accessories, I go back to your drawings and all the details; the beading, the color variations, the woodwork, the feathers, the patterns and symbols, I try to implement that. We may not have your drawings in CC form, but I can take those textural intricacies into mind. Like Vrindat's earrings/hairsticks and Kanti's hairbands. Just because we're working with limited CC doesn't mean I can't give each sim a personal touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberzombieprincess
A certain day during a certain year would be near impossible so maybe a certain day each year or something, other than that I really like the idea of it being a matter of birth, but after all, it is all Nilxis who decides on this!

You're right!I'm forgetting we're working with a relatively small population here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberzombieprincess
I'm going to keep saying what I always said version two in my opinion, because the first thing that instantly strike me is that when I think "moon priestess" is light, bright and pure clothing that reflect the moon and the purity - white, silver, blue and light grays...

I'd say you've largely swayed me lol. I was already heavily leaning in your direction after our discussion (especially that bleaching thing I really love that idea), but the interior was really making me think Nilxis may be going for a different look. Plus, I do kinda' like the lines on the first pattern (they break up all those dots). And then I had taken all those pictures in the yellow and I was just too exhausted to reshoot them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberzombieprincess
Overall: I love this post a lot. 11/10 or something. It's so much new ideas, so much creativity! Amazing! These are just my opinions on things though, but I really love your sims and animals and everything and I can't wait for your next update even if it is just a "hi" lol. It's nice with this type of engagement. People from all over the world working together to achieve something mega-awesome! <3

I don't know what to say to this I'm just so humbled by your praise. I know its cliche but I'm at a loss for words here.
You didn't even have to respond because you already have helped me so much.
Even if you gave me 2 out of 10 the fact that you put so much time into helping me, I would be immensely grateful for that 2. It has been very quiet here lately but however spoken or silent, I know I'm part of the team, and so very proud to be on yours.

Sincerely,
🧀
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#84 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 9:54 PM Last edited by Nilxis : 13th Jan 2018 at 1:04 PM.
Hello, happy new year everyone!
I'll try to comment everything that has to be addressed and not miss anything:
(btw @FuruFuruu thanks for the great organization in all your posts, they are hella long (hey I love it!) and thanks to that I don't get lost replying :P)

GHOSTS AND FAMILY TREES: I have absolutely no idea either
Are you thinking about adding ghosts within the population? I'd love to have some ghosts, but there are known problems related to adding ghosts when populating worlds: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php%3Ftit...sts_.26_Mummies
Offering a save file would be safe, but it's not my favorite option to include population in a world. However in Uranesia's case it might be the only option, depending on how complex we want population to be, I guess we'll see that in the future.

COLOR AND CLOTHING I agree 100% with @Cyber! You got rid completely of any kind of futuristic reminiscence and made it all more vibrant, fitting and realistic production-wise. Now the straight lines don't look out of place. Great job!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuruFuruu
So, what should it be? Before, after, or neither.

AFTEEEEEER

URANESIAN EQUINES: Thanks for putting them up! I personally like Tiil the most, it has that Uranesian vibe As Cyber says, going for crazier colors would be great, but as a base they are really good.

NEW SIMS: Your sims are art, and the story is very nice, I love it! I agree with Cyber, each one them seem to have a unique personality just by looking at their faces (my sims look all the same so I admire your skills a lot). The face painting is excellent! And they have a unique beauty I have never seen, not on this planet, so it's perfect for Uranesia :P

I can see the inspiration from Cyber's sketches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuruFuruu
Use or lose, you guys choose.

Use! (with Cyber's little correction)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuruFuruu
This is the same thing for sun priests (If Nilxis is going to have it)

I think I will The story would work very well with them too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuruFuruu
My thinking is certain religious sects may have all male/female followers. Other's will have a mix of male and female. For example, in Nilxis' most recent update he mentioned graveyard monks. I was thinking the graveyard monks could perhaps be a male only clergy?

That's a good idea, I was imagining the graveyard monks to be a male community, but after you mentioned the sun priests I think it would be more interesting to make the sun community a male only one (to mark the opposition sun/moon) and make the graveyard community a mixed one. What do you think?

OUTFIT VARIATIONS: Well, first of all let me tell you I'm amazed by how well you've managed to incorporate all the night sky elements so nicely. These are the details that make the difference, and the fact that they are coordinated tih the world and its story... nice clothes, nice colors, nice patterns and a story behind, I can ask no more. (I also adore the hat as well!)
Now, the big decision. I want to say that for this I want you to have the main voice and the final choice, since you created them. If you ask me, maybe the colors in Variation 1 blend together a bit more, but I'm kinda more fond of Variation 2 too. In this case, since the clothing tells a story, colors that stand out more are best. Also I feel that since this is the moon temple, the white top symbolizing night sky elements is more representative, the focus is on the night. And it also has that purity element Cyber talks about. So I'd say Variation 2 as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuruFuruu
I actually think there is a flax plant in The Sims! In the build tab under plants. I really hope Nilxis decides to utilize this!

I don't think I've ever seen it But there are plenty of plants in Uranesia that one could imagine can be turned into textiles :P

Finally, I want to say that I love the pictures of the Sims in the different Uranesian spaces. When I'm building, the world is always deserted. Seeing sims around it brings it to life

Find my stuff and interact with me here:
Nilxis Designs - Simblr
Test Subject
#85 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 7:35 PM
@Nilxis
I just want to start by saying thank you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
Thanks for the great organization in all your posts, they are hella long (hey I love it!) and thanks to that I don’t get lost replying :P)

And here I was trying for brevity lol. It's nice to know somebody likes trudging through my 40-page manifestos.

Thanks for noticing the organization! You're very welcome. You know, before I was involved in this project, I did not realize how much work you put into just posting an update Nilxis. I knew the world building part is a lot of work, but posting updates is a lot of work too. Still would rather do this than world build though . Your job is not one that I envy. I am horrendous at world building.
__
GHOSTS AND FAMILY TREES:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
I have absolutely no idea either
Are you thinking about adding ghosts within the population? I’d love to have some ghosts, but there are known problems related to adding ghosts when populating worlds: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php%3Ftit...sts_.26_Mummies
Offering a save file would be safe, but it’s not my favorite option to include population in a world. However in Uranesia’s case it might be the only option, depending on how complex and we want population to be, I guess we’ll see that in the future.

Yeah, I know about the corruption when adding ghosts to a world file . I had no idea about mummies though. I thought you planned to offer a save file, but I understand what you mean.

Yes, I was thinking of adding ghosts, maybe about 30 or so; deceased family members, the deceased royal family, and perhaps a few ancient Uranesians. Although conversely, we could still have a single ancient Uranesian with a cursed unnaturally long life or something.

I will continue to make the family trees on paper just in case. Depending on what you do, I can rewrite/change some things if need be. Whatever you decide to do, I support.

Btw thanks for this link! I had no idea about min and max careers per world.

COLOR AND CLOTHING:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
I to agree 100% with @Cyber! You got rid completely of any kind of futuristic reminiscence and made it all more vibrant, fitting and realistic production-wise. Now the straight lines don’t look out of place. Great job!!

Really?? F*** yeah! Nailed it!

URANESIAN EQUINES:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
Thanks for putting them up! I personally like Tiil the most, it has that Uranesian vibe As Cyber says, going for crazier colors would be great, but as a base they are really good.

Thank you! They still need some work, but I'm glad they’re not a complete failure.

NEW SIMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
Your sims are art, and the story is very nice, I love it! I agree with Cyber, each one them seem to have a unique personality just by looking at their faces (my sims look all the same so I admire your skills a lot). The face painting is excellent! And they have a unique beauty I have never seen, not on this planet, so it’s perfect for Uranesia :P


I said this before, but you guys' encouragement and appreciation is what keeps me going. However stressed out I was trying to get out this post out, it was worth it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
I can see the inspiration from Cyber’s sketches.

Always.

SUN PRIESTS & GRAVEYARD MONKS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furufuruu
This is the same thing for sun priests (If Nilxis is going to have it)

I think I will The story would work very well with them too.

Wow… . I can’t believe [email protected]&#^#& Wait, does that mean you’re making a sun temple too?? I don’t know what other temples you plan on making, I hope my "bright" (L for the pun) idea doesn’t conflict with fire/lava temples/entities you’ve planned out.

It really means a lot to me that you encourage and include some of my ideas!

I know I'm always dropping some lore here lmao. And I’m seriously not trying to overstep my bounds, but I can't help it. I am constantly writing lore in my head to accompany yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
That’s a good idea, I was imagining the graveyard monks to be a male community, but after you mentioned the sun priests I think it would be more interesting to make the sun a male only community (to mark the opposition sun/moon) and make the graveyard community a mixed one. What do you think?

Yes, I was thinking the same thing! They would be sun priests instead of priestesses. As far as the monks, even though I was thinking all male, I think a mixed clergy would work well too! Maybe different living quarters for males and females?

MOON PRIESTESS & OUTFIT VARIATIONS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
Well, first of all let me tell you I’m amazed by how well you’ve managed to incorporate all the night sky elements so nicely. These are the details that make the difference, and the fact that they are coordinated tih the world and its story... nice clothes, nice colors, nice patterns and a story behind, I can ask no more. (I also adore the hat as well!)



Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
Now, the big decision. I want to say that for this I want you to have the main voice and the final choice, since you created them. If you ask me, maybe the colors in Variation 1 blend together a bit more, but I’m kinda more fond of Variation 2 too. In this case, since the clothing tells a story, colors that stand out more are best. Also I feel that since this is the moon temple, the white top symbolizing night sky elements is more representative, the focus is on the night. And it also has that purity element Cyber talks about. So I’d say Variation 2 as well

Yeah yeah yeah, everyone likes variation 2. Fine you guys. I hear you loud and clear :P.

In all seriousness, I didn't know if you had another direction in mind since the interior had such a unique design scheme, but now I know the direction is largely in my hands.

FLAX PLANTS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilxis
I don’t think I’ve ever seen it But there are plenty of plants in Uranesia that one could imagine can be turned into textiles :P

I lied! There is flax in the game, however it is a wildflower. So we can't use it. My mistake! But you're right Nilxis, we can definitely use a different plant!
__
Thank you, I know I say it a lot, but that's because I can't say it enough. I have so much to be thankful for. From the honor of being part of this project, to the help and direction I always receive from you. Just... thank you lol.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#86 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 8:35 PM
You're welcome! I appreciate your help very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuruFuruu
Yes, I was thinking of adding ghosts, maybe about 30 or so; deceased family members, the deceased royal family, and perhaps a few ancient Uranesians. Although conversely, we could still have a single ancient Uranesian with a cursed unnaturally long life or something.

Isn't that a lot of ghosts? Well, I actually don't know how much is too many. I'd love to have that many ghosts, of different types, but we need to make sure that won't affect performance
I think your ideas about ancient Uranesians are interesting, I definitely will have to think more about that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuruFuruu
Wait, does that mean you’re making a sun temple too?? I don’t know what other temples you plan on making, I hope my "bright" (L for the pun) idea doesn’t conflict with fire/lava temples/entities you’ve planned out.

Oh yes I am! I haven't thought very much about other temples (yes, I plan a lot as I go), but I'll find a way to make everyting fit together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuruFuruu
It really means a lot to me that you encourage and include some of my ideas! I know I'm always dropping some lore here lmao. And I’m seriously not trying to overstep my bounds, but I can't help it. I am constantly writing lore in my head to accompany yours.

Good ideas are always welcome! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuruFuruu
I think a mixed clergy would work well too! Maybe different living quarters for males and females?

I would have to change the whole interior distribution for that, but in the monastery there are different bedrooms, so we can imagine they aren't mixed.

Find my stuff and interact with me here:
Nilxis Designs - Simblr
Page 4 of 4
Back to top