Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#426 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 12:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
@Yvelotic2001 Please attach your pictures.

They were attached, I have no idea what happened...

EDIT: Sorted that out.

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#427 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 1:47 AM
How odd... Thanks for fixing it.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#428 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 11:39 AM
Nice house

Let's continue the party then
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#429 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 10:35 PM
Hi everyone, wow- what great entries for this round so far! Some lovely decor and themes. :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Have fun spelunking @simsample that's an exciting vacay!

@Charmful Really I only went to the seaside, but that didn't sound exciting enough. I brought you some rock, anyway!

Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Octopus in a tank SimSample - you know one day, I'm totally going to make a zoo.

Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Looks like simsample has won the round - so congrats and cheers with a suitable cocktail

@Justpetro Oooh, really? Wow! I brought you some beer to serve at the bar.

@Yvelotic2001 I'm glad you're out of hospital, I hope you are feeling better! I love your entry, especially Pascal's room! :lovestruc

I also like in an odd way that it has retained a hint of the previous Occupants. Even though it is very Beaker it still feels somewhat Curious. Not sure if that was intentional or not, just a vibe I get. Love all the science stuff- Poor cat though!

Oh yes, I really love that lot so wanted to retain some of the original. :lovestruc The cat didn't suffer as much as Bella Goth and Bob Newbie!

I didn't break any picture rules, did I....? *Runs off to check*
Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#430 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 12:23 AM
@muridae
@Kukamuukaanmuka
@Modder
@Flickstar
@Emerald1234
@Marleen267
@Mordant17

Just giving you guys a heads up that this round will close later today 5pm my time. About 7 1/2 hours.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Space Pony
#431 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 1:14 AM
Okay guys, if I keep this round open until Monday morning how will that be? I would rather get maximum entries and want you all to enjoy, not do yourselves in.

Oh darn I totally forgot timezones, as it just turned sunday here couple of hours ago I did somehow assumed I can freely go to the summercabin and post pics at my sunday Well I have the pics, just have to post them fast without much of a story My bad forgetting the zones :D

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Space Pony
#432 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 3:38 AM Last edited by Kukamuukaanmuka : 22nd Jul 2018 at 3:55 AM.
Default R3- 1 Tesla Court - Grunt
Before I start, I am taking a little time travel..

Long before the boys were born, even before Sims 1. When young rebell Buzz Grunt (longer hair, ponytail and stubble, maybe the apple did not dropped too far from the tree after all), was at his first year at uni.
He did not want to follow the footsteps of General Chip , his dad. He wanted to see what the world offers to him. But soon he was bored, all the ridiculous mascots and chearleaders.. tho that Lyla girl looked cute.
One rainy afternoon he decided to have a drink in a pub at Downtown of Sim City. There he met 3 men, all allready graduated some time ago, who were singing together. He sang along and the men loved his voice. So they decided to make a barbershop quartet band! It was a hit, they had so many events all over the Downtown. But all fun ends eventually, the other men hd to focus to family and careers, most the latter.
General himself decided , after all to follow his dads advises and decided to join the military. Now he keeps the past as classified information. He does not know (even before the amnesia) where the 3 other men live currently or are they even alive. But he has the feeling that if they are, they would be more than willing to keep this dark secret from the past burried. Well maybe not the founder of the "band", he may use it to get more ladies, but very rare bossibility.

Notes:
- Humvee and chopper are not deco, both working. (an took a GIANT amount of the budget )
- As this lot has many doors to enter it has burglar alarms in every floor, even the tower has one , as does Ripp's room and the garage.
- 2 phones, in livingroom and upstairs hallway.
- the Tower is ment for General's use only, as it is dangerous place to kids. Kids have their own telescope at second floor balcony area.
- no flowers, no bbq or cute patio furniture, I know their old house had lots of roses and the nice patio, but I believe that was Lyla's handwriting.
- Bathrooms, all (General Buzz has his own, but he is the General after all) are with communal showers and toilet stall doors. General feels the boys should get used to it, no private ensuite bathrooms in the army.
- some of the garbagecans at bathrooms are placed with offthegridd, and may not be working correctly. Those are for deco purpose only.
- foundation, I did not moved/deleted it anyway, only leveled it to be higher and added the decking, same goes to back yard. as per rules "You may add or remove half walls, fencing, lattice and stump decking. "

Mandatory pics:

Then the 15 extra pics ( so great to have 15 in this!! <3 )

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#433 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 3:58 AM
Sorry I totally forgot that I said Monday! After not many people acknowledged the ping I thought people weren't bothered so thought I might as well close it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
Okay guys, if I keep this round open until Monday morning how will that be? I would rather get maximum entries and want you all to enjoy, not do yourselves in.

If people really are trying to get entries in I can keep it open until Monday morning US time.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#434 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 6:54 AM
Rip has a bottle of Fanta
Field Researcher
#435 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 9:26 AM
I'm so sorry, I'm not done with my entry yet as I've been incredibly busy. I'll have mine posted later today (sunday) before monday. I thought that was the new deadline, but if not, I'll take the late penalty. Sorry for being so slow!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#436 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 9:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Rip has a bottle of Fanta

I love your entry, @Kukamuukaanmuka ! The helicopter is a great idea.
Field Researcher
#437 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 12:00 PM
Sorry I totally forgot that I said Monday! After not many people acknowledged the ping I thought people weren't bothered so thought I might as well close it.

If people really are trying to get entries in I can keep it open until Monday morning US time.

Just checking in to say that I'm still working on my entry - hoping to get it completed by the time I go to bed tonight (UK time).
Space Pony
#438 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 5:45 PM
Thank you, simsample

Justpetro, actually there are 1-3 bottles in every room, exept tiny halfbath next to livingroom chairs. Even the backyard has 2 :P

..... So it was not me who drank all your Fanta stock. *whistling*

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#439 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 6:42 PM
@Kukamuukaanmuka should totally get extra points for secret Fanta stashes that no-one can find.
Mad Poster
#440 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 6:49 PM
Just when I thought where the Fanta went Never thought it ended up in Strangetown!
Field Researcher
#441 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 12:58 AM
Still not done, I'm afraid. I thought I'd marked out all the forbidden-to-delete walls at the start, but apparently I missed a bit. This afternoon I finally noticed that I'd erased a couple of bits of foundation that had red lines around them, and since I'd made a lot of ground level modifications in doing so I decided it was easier to revert to a backup from before I did the deed rather than try to put it back the way it was. So I lost about a day's work that I'm now having to redo. :-(

Interior is mostly done apart from one room and some clutter that I'll add (or not) depending on how much money I have left. Outside still needs prepping for Olive's graveyard. So it looks like I'm going to be late, and will have to take the hit. Sorry about that.

(At least I have plenty of Fanta in the cupboard...)
Space Pony
#442 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@Kukamuukaanmuka should totally get extra points for secret Fanta stashes that no-one can find.

Lol, no, not hunting for extra points LOL, only put those there as I was curious would Justpetro spot the bottles she was missing :D

@muridae , I will.. eh I mean Grunts will offer you as much Fanta as you need! Lots of bottles I stol... eh.. I mean saw some Grunt dude carrying to home from petros bar.

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#443 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 1:49 AM
That's okay it still open @muridae

~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#444 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 5:58 AM Last edited by Modder : 23rd Jul 2018 at 6:01 AM. Reason: whoops forgot to attach a picture
Default Round 3 - 1 Tesla Court
Quote:
After a fruitful career, Pollination Technician 9 has retired to his favorite planet. But can his son Johnny make friends and fit in, or is this family just too strange for Strangetown?

I'm getting this entry in right before the deadline after a lot of extensions (thanks jo!) and although I was really dreading having to redo the Beaker lot, it ended up looking really great after I was done with it! Keeping in time with the original game feel, I wanted to give PT9 a big grassy lawn, keep a super green color palette, give them a pool, a place to throw Johnny a birthday party, and some hobby stuff for the family to do together. I also gave Johnny his wish for a sports car!

Pollination Tech and Jenny's Room:

Johnny's room:

Jill's room:

Required pics below:
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#445 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 6:46 AM
Edit: Never mind getting my time zones mixed up again, let me know when it's 9am US time.

~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#446 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 1:46 PM
Edit: Never mind getting my time zones mixed up again, let me know when it's 9am US time.

Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific? ;-)

Wouldn't really matter for me as I won't be home from work before any of them. I'd be home before 9am in Hawaii (just), but still have a graveyard to sort out before I can take pictures, which will take a few more hours. I did get most of the interior decorating finished before work this morning, so I'm getting closer. A few more Fanta overdoses should do it.

15 minutes until 9am in New York as I post this, by the way...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#447 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 11:19 PM
Okay, I am up so round closed. I forgot to check before I went to bed. Thank you muridae.

Anyone posting after this will receive a .5 deduction per day over.

~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#448 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 2:20 AM Last edited by muridae : 24th Jul 2018 at 8:28 AM.
Okay, I am up so round closed. I forgot to check before I went to bed. Thank you muridae.

Anyone posting after this will receive a .5 deduction per day over.

Just to say that I've now finished building, but it's way past bedtime and I have to work tomorrow so I'll do the pictures and post my late entry tomorrow evening.
Scholar
#449 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 12:45 PM
i'll start now,terribly sorry for it being this late but is there no way for me to drop out of this?

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#450 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 1:00 PM
@Emerald1234 of course, anytime you like, if you have dropped out I will put lines in your score boxes.

~Call me Jo~

Page 18 of 25