Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 85 of 135
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2101 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 6:46 PM
Can you update the mod? Thanks it doesn't work enymore
Field Researcher
#2102 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 9:17 AM Last edited by darkhorus : 27th Apr 2018 at 9:32 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by slothxo
Yes I have the latest version and I'm not saying that the mod doesn't work. It's the blank interfaces that I have a problem with because as I've stated before, everything was fine until the April patch. The only other mods I have are MC Command & a cc hair. I tested the game without this mod for a few hours and the interfaces were back to normal. Oh well, I'll just live with it since I love this mod :')

Whether you believe it or not, blank interfaces does in fact mean that you have an outdated version of this Mod that is not compatible with your game version.

What causes a lot of confusion, is that weerbesu doesn't always change the version number when he updates this Mod. The previous version of this Mod was also 1.10, then recently he updated it but didn't change the version number so it is still 1.10. So just in case you still have the old 1.10, remove the Mod from your Mods folder and redownload it.
Field Researcher
#2103 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thebluemoonroseJessJess
it doesn't seem to work anymore event he new updated version

Quote: Originally posted by Azelda
Will there be a version 1.42 soon?

Quote: Originally posted by matteo0000
Can you update the mod? Thanks it doesn't work enymore

This Mod still works.

Make sure that:
1. Your game is up to date (1.42)
2. You have the latest version of this Mod (1.10).
3. Script Mods are enabled in the game options

You should note that the previous version of this Mod was also numbered 1.10, then it was recently updated but the version number didn't change and is still 1.10. That causes a lot of confusion. So, remove the Mod from your Mods folder and then redownload version 1.10, just in case you still have the old 1.10. Make sure to unzip/extract the downloaded file and put both the .package and .ts4script files into your Mods folder.

With the above requirements met, it should work, and the interface should not be blank either.
Scholar
#2104 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 5:11 PM
If you extract the .zip file in the Mods folder, remember to remove it afterwards.
Lab Assistant
#2105 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
I use MC and this mod and they works fine together. Definitially no crashes anyway.
In the sim4studio there are batch fixes that corrects CC that was destroyed by CAT & DOG extension.

I tried everything, it seemed to conflict with the "Bigger breast, hip, and butt" mods because i ALWAYS got the error with that and MCC installed.. i even tried with just mcc and it crashed tho.. i finally can play now and have thousands of CC and a dozen mods or so using this mod. i hav nothing good to say about MCC personally... but others seem keen on it so im not gonna say its garbage.. i act would love to hav some features.. i was more annoyed with how the creator acted when i asiked for help..basically told me its something im doing wrong even tho i been modding sims since i was 12, and i just turned 25.. so.. Lol its w.e but this is on my MUST HAVE mods list.. #2 to be exact!

Im travis tremonti on tso no longer travis b and live in bf im gf of tremonti mafia : )
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2106 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 11:18 PM
I think both mods (MCCC and UI Cheats Extension) are great works. That is why I am hoping that Weerbesu will confirm somewhere that his mod is compatible with the latest patch. I have been missing it terribly.
On the one hand, I do not envy modders since I think it is a lot of work, but on the other hand, I wish I knew what I was doing when checking a mod, hahaha!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2107 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 1:52 AM
This mod is so amazing, thank you!
Scholar
#2108 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie
I think both mods (MCCC and UI Cheats Extension) are great works. That is why I am hoping that Weerbesu will confirm somewhere that his mod is compatible with the latest patch. I have been missing it terribly.
On the one hand, I do not envy modders since I think it is a lot of work, but on the other hand, I wish I knew what I was doing when checking a mod, hahaha!!

I think the download figures says it all, 261,388.
This mod is a bit unique from other mods in that it is "only" for the User Interface, UI, and should not affect the gameplay. If EA is not changing anything to do with the UI there is nothing to change in the mod.
If the mod is not working after an EA patch, just remove it until Weerbesu update it. My experience is that it usually takes only a few days. Check the download figures and this comment area.
It can not harm your game even if it make the game crash. Nothing happens to your saved game.

If only you have problem and no other of 260,000 that have downloded it the problem must be at your side don't you think?
Field Researcher
#2109 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RedMallie

This Mod IS compatible with the April 17th patch. Not just because it clearly still works just fine, but also that if not compatible, weerbesu would have said somthing and updated within a few days following the patch.

The issues people are reporting either stem from it not being installed correctly, not having script mods enabled in the game options, or, in the case of the blank interface issues, that they aren't using the latest version of this Mod. Or, on very rare occasions, a conflict with another Mod.

Weerbesu doesn't always change the version number when he updates this Mod. This Mod has had 1.10 as its version number for a couple of iterations. So it's still possible to have an outdated version of this Mod even if it says 1.10. As you can imagine, this causes a lot of confusion. People tend to think they have the latest version while in fact they might not.

But the point I'm trying to make is that this Mod is still compatible after the April 17th patch. It doesn't need an update.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2110 Old 1st May 2018 at 1:49 AM
Thank you for your input, Darkhorus! I understand the possibility of getting confused with mod version numbers. It is good to hear about it to make sure we get the latest possible version.

Morphar, thank you for your input. I have absolutely no problems with this amazing mod. It is a superb asset to the game, in my opinion.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2111 Old 4th May 2018 at 6:28 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#2112 Old 11th May 2018 at 1:26 AM
I can't succeed to download the last version of this mod, one of my favorite mods. When I want to extract the files with WinRAR, I have this messsage: "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" :'(
Scholar
#2113 Old 11th May 2018 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by puce0204
I can't succeed to download the last version of this mod, one of my favorite mods. When I want to extract the files with WinRAR, I have this messsage: "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" :'(

Use 7zip instead:
https://www.7-zip.org/

If that is not working I am sure that weerbesu can not do much about this.
Test Subject
#2114 Old 11th May 2018 at 8:41 PM
The mod now seems to mess up the game options menu and kids/teens responsibility/conflict resolution wheel things (whatever they're called). Removing the mod fixes the issue. It's a great mod, sad it isn't working now..
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2115 Old 11th May 2018 at 11:09 PM
This mod is great! I literally can't play without it. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#2116 Old 12th May 2018 at 2:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lexuz08
The mod now seems to mess up the game options menu and kids/teens responsibility/conflict resolution wheel things (whatever they're called). Removing the mod fixes the issue. It's a great mod, sad it isn't working now..

Remove the Mod and then redownload it. When this Mod was last updated, the version number stayed the same; it's been 1.10 for a couple iterations now. It seems you still have an old version of 1.10, which causes the exact issues you describe. Redownload and it should be fixed.
Test Subject
#2117 Old 12th May 2018 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkhorus
Remove the Mod and then redownload it. When this Mod was last updated, the version number stayed the same; it's been 1.10 for a couple iterations now. It seems you still have an old version of 1.10, which causes the exact issues you describe. Redownload and it should be fixed.

Thank you! Yes it works now. I didn't think to redownload since the version number was the same.
Test Subject
#2118 Old 13th May 2018 at 4:17 AM
This mod works great! It makes cheaters like me breath heavily.

The only problem I have with it is how I can't edit relationships in full-CAS mode or that I can't sort genres when buying books.
Field Researcher
#2119 Old 13th May 2018 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kataroonies
This mod works great! It makes cheaters like me breath heavily.

The only problem I have with it is how I can't edit relationships in full-CAS mode or that I can't sort genres when buying books.

I highly doubt your issues with CAS and books have to do with this Mod. I'm using this Mod as well and don't seem to have those issues.
Test Subject
#2120 Old 13th May 2018 at 10:59 PM
I have the latest update of this mod and while I was playing, I noticed the icon that comes up when your friendship goes up/down with another sim kept popping up repeatedly when my sim wasn't doing anything. I removed this mod, played again, and it went back to normal.
Field Researcher
#2121 Old 14th May 2018 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by penceyiero
I have the latest update of this mod and while I was playing, I noticed the icon that comes up when your friendship goes up/down with another sim kept popping up repeatedly when my sim wasn't doing anything. I removed this mod, played again, and it went back to normal.

Remove the Mod from your Mods folder and redownload. When this Mod was last updated, it retained its 1.10 version number, so its still possible you don't have the latest version after all.

If redownloading the Mod doesn't work, it might be a conflict between this Mod and another one, however rare that is.
Test Subject
#2122 Old 14th May 2018 at 8:03 PM
Nice
Test Subject
#2123 Old 16th May 2018 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkhorus
Remove the Mod from your Mods folder and redownload. When this Mod was last updated, it retained its 1.10 version number, so its still possible you don't have the latest version after all.

If redownloading the Mod doesn't work, it might be a conflict between this Mod and another one, however rare that is.

I'd already redownloaded it before playing to be sure I wouldn't be using the wrong one. If it is conflicting with another mod now, it'd be strange since I've been using the same mods since before any game updates. I remember this problem happening with this mod a year ago though and it had to get updated
Field Researcher
#2124 Old 16th May 2018 at 11:30 PM
I'd already redownloaded it before playing to be sure I wouldn't be using the wrong one. If it is conflicting with another mod now, it'd be strange since I've been using the same mods since before any game updates. I remember this problem happening with this mod a year ago though and it had to get updated

This Mod still works as it should, it doesn't need an update.

Your issue is a very strange one that's for sure. I doubt this Mod in and of itself causes your issue, as I don't seem to experience that myself, and haven't seen anyone else report this. I really have no idea what might be the cause of your problem.
Scholar
#2125 Old 18th May 2018 at 9:14 AM

Some time ago this mod was changed to be one .package and one .ts4script file. Important is that the .ts4script file must not be in a subfolder more than one level deep from the Mods folder.
So where did you put those two files?

Quote:
Installation
To install, extract the zip file and place both the .package file and the .ts4script file in your mods folder.
Script mods need to be enabled in the options menu for it to work. Note that script mods can only be placed at most one subfolder level deep.
Make sure only one copy of the script and one copy of the package file are installed. If you have older versions of this mod, delete them first.
Page 85 of 135