Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 87 of 135
Test Subject
#2151 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 5:07 AM
Okay so I just got done going through my scripts folder and I have determined that this mod is what's causing my issue. When I go into my game and open the game options menu it only shows the 'Graphics' tab and everything is blank. And in live mode the career, inventory, and needs tabs don't pop up at all. I'll include a picture to show what I'm talking about. I haven't been able to find anything about this on google, believe me, I've looked. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

http://tinypic.com/r/5y565t/9
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2152 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 1:44 PM
That's just brilliant.
Test Subject
#2153 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 5:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatLizz
Okay so I just got done going through my scripts folder and I have determined that this mod is what's causing my issue. When I go into my game and open the game options menu it only shows the 'Graphics' tab and everything is blank. And in live mode the career, inventory, and needs tabs don't pop up at all. I'll include a picture to show what I'm talking about. I haven't been able to find anything about this on google, believe me, I've looked. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

I have the same issue!
been going round every single mod trying to find updates etc, glad to find now this is what the cause is! its been bugging me for a while. I've been having same issues.

I guess I have to remove this mod for now then
Test Subject
#2154 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BambiStonem
Hey, I can't live without this mod.. but the thing is when I have it "options" doesn't load for some reason and I am not able to use it.. I hope there is a new update coming soon. Thank you for this incredible mod!

Same issue for me. took me hours to find out it was caused by this mod, mainly thanks to someone posting screenshot.

I also have bunch options on phone missing, cant call related to careers, or order services.
Scholar
#2155 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DragonWolf5589
I have the same issue!
been going round every single mod trying to find updates etc, glad to find now this is what the cause is! its been bugging me for a while. I've been having same issues.

Remove and download again. The mod works fine.
A problem is that the auothor sometimes makes changes without changing the version number.
So make shure you have the current version that was uploaded 02/23/2018.

Do you have both of these files in a Mods folder or max one folder below that folder?
UI_Cheats_Extension_Scripts.ts4script
UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.10.package
Field Researcher
#2156 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BambiStonem
Hey, I can't live without this mod.. but the thing is when I have it "options" doesn't load for some reason and I am not able to use it.. I hope there is a new update coming soon. Thank you for this incredible mod!

Quote: Originally posted by KatLizz

I have the same issue!

Same issue for me. took me hours to find out it was caused by this mod, mainly thanks to someone posting screenshot.

I also have bunch options on phone missing, cant call related to careers, or order services.

Like Morphar said, Weerbesu sometimes updates this Mod without changing the version number, so even if you have version 1.10 of this Mod, it's still possible you have an old version that no longer works with the game, so remove the Mod from your Mods folder and download it again, the 24th Feb 2018 version.

Also, make sure Script Mods are enabled in the game options.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2157 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 12:16 AM
love this cant play with out it thank you
Test Subject
#2158 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 8:14 PM
This mod is broken, as expected, so you'll have to wait until it's updated.
Lab Assistant
#2159 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 9:10 PM
The pause/play/speed buttons are glitched with this mod. Please fix

My TS4CC can be found here https://pw-creations.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#2160 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 9:52 PM
Ahhhh…. I wondered if it was this Mod that was causing issues with my game... Yes, PLEASE fix!!! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2161 Old 19th Jun 2018 at 10:04 PM
Be patient guys, this mod breaks EVERY expansion pack, and the OP is pretty good at updating in a timely manner
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2162 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 12:25 AM
I love this mod, can't wait for it to be usable again, thanks so much for your hard work!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2163 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 12:54 AM
I love this mod - just posting to say thank you for your hard work.
Test Subject
#2164 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 2:30 AM
This has to be updated? I know some mods are broken thanks to the newly update.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2165 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 2:47 AM
Curse you EAxis/Origin!! I didn't want the update until this mod was fixed, but apparently my settings stealthily returned to default... I know I could technically still play, but without this mod, it's just not gonna happen. This is The One Mod to Rule Them ALL
Test Subject
#2166 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 3:29 AM
How does this mod work after you download it?
Instructor
#2167 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 7:37 AM Last edited by LuvMySimz : 20th Jun 2018 at 10:18 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Pukitaki
Curse you EAxis/Origin!! I didn't want the update until this mod was fixed, but apparently my settings stealthily returned to default... I know I could technically still play, but without this mod, it's just not gonna happen. This is The One Mod to Rule Them ALL

Whenever origin comes up with an origin-update, your settings will be resetted. I noticed this too (sucks)
Also for the future start origin first and NEVER click on the Sims4 icon on your desktop first.
Start origin first and ALLWAYS check the settings before starting your game.
Pesky Origin also does reset your cloud and other settings like share your pc info etc. from off back to on whenever you restart your comp. (also sucks)
That's why it's best to first start origin, check the settings, and then start your game.
Instructor
#2168 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladiesy17
How does this mod work after you download it?

It's all explained in the Description. But for now the mod is broken due to the latest patch. You have to wait for an update!
Test Subject
#2169 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 12:25 PM
This is such a brilliant mod, I hope it gets updated soon! My game feels so different without it! Thank you for all your hard work, Weerbesu! You make our games so much better! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2170 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 1:33 PM
Any word yet if he's updating this? I'd just like to know it's being worked on.
Test Subject
#2171 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 2:52 PM
I'm also using his mod more CAS column, he replied there that he would update that one by Thursday so I guess this one as well I trust this modder 200% on updating his mods, as soon as the patch dropped, I knew he was on it :D
Field Researcher
#2172 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 3:19 PM
can't wait for this to be updated
Test Subject
#2173 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 3:48 PM
According to SimsVIP, the June 19th patch update (pre-Seasons) broke many mods, including this one. Whenever you get the chance! // https://simsvip.com/2018/06/19/brok...tch-seasons-ep/
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2174 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 4:43 PM
Hi all, this is the first mod on the broken list on one of the forums I frequent however I tried and played for 4 hours using this mod alone and it works for me fine so I will keep going until I re-download the new update when it's done.. I am not saying it will work for everyone but may not hurt to try while you are waiting..
Test Subject
#2175 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 5:21 PM
Sigh... the wait for this to be updated begins. If only EA/Origin wasn't a disgrace and that you don't have to force update your games...
Page 87 of 135