Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Seasons and Celebrations - posted on 1st Oct 2017 at 1:52 PM
Replies: 10053 (Who?), Viewed: 217762 times.
Page 403 of 403
Lab Assistant
#10051 Old Today at 2:35 PM
From the wiki:

In Nightlife, the members of a group in an outing or a date partner will have a small blue plumbob over their heads, much like The Sims: Hot Date. This plumbob doesn't reflect their mood, however. In Open for Business, business employees have a small spherical plumbob over their heads, which could be green, yellow, or red depending on their mood and motives. It is important to watch the color of employees' plumbobs so as to know when to give them a break, or they may decide to quit if their motives drop too low.

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry reptiles. I don't enjoy that last one.

Stories and stories about mermaids, kings and sunken treasure, magic worlds where the impossible becomes the everyday!
#10052 Old Today at 2:36 PM
I mean the logo of the plumbob, that appears on the left side on the listed names in the group managing window.
Lab Assistant
#10053 Old Today at 2:39 PM Last edited by Sketching : Today at 3:01 PM.
Oh, that window. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it means playable.

Edit: I went to check in-game. The plumbobs refer to playables.

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry reptiles. I don't enjoy that last one.

Stories and stories about mermaids, kings and sunken treasure, magic worlds where the impossible becomes the everyday!
#10054 Old Today at 2:42 PM
Could be.
Page 403 of 403