Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#251 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 10:49 AM
It's creepy how my game will sometimes come up with such appropriate names for the butlers. In my latest Veronaville, the Capps hired a butler whose name turned out to be Montague. It makes me wonder if the Montys planted him there to spy on the Capps.

In an old neighborhood that I don't have anymore, there lived an organized crime family who were also wicked witches. Their butler was an adult with face template # 25, which made him look to me rather like he'd had his nose broken at some point - pehaps he was an ex-boxer or ex-mob enforcer. The butler's name, fittingly enough, was Rocco.

Consort Capp went out shopping for a new wardrobe. I noticed an elderly Social Groupie talking to some of his relatives. Her name was Tuesday Zombie. Her name is odd enough, but I looked at the screenshot before posting and she appears to have green teeth for some reason!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#252 Old 12th Mar 2021 at 4:10 PM
I'm late to this, but I once had a townie named Todd Todd...I miss that guy ????

What really freaked me out was that it also generated a guy with the same first and last name of my manager at the time (who's name I won't reveal for legal reasons ????)
Test Subject
#253 Old 12th Mar 2021 at 4:11 PM
Sorry about the question marks, I just typed emojis in and that happened for some reason
Lab Assistant
#254 Old 12th Mar 2021 at 4:46 PM
I've recently gotten a landlord called Amir Carlson on a day old neighbourhood, an otherwise uninteresting name until I noticed that Landlord shared the exact same name as the first Bigfeet I adopted into a house on a Strangetown neighbourhood like 8 years ago.

I'd like to think that Landlord was the same Bigfoot as all those years ago whos reincarnated.
Mad Poster
#255 Old 12th Mar 2021 at 9:32 PM
My game generated fire fighter with name Heath Patch.
Forum Resident
#256 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 3:14 AM
It's probably different in-game, since my game is in Swedish, but in SimPE one townie is named Genesis Buckingham, which I thought sounded pretty badass. Another one was called Lisa Simpson.

I am Error.
Instructor
#257 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 12:34 PM Last edited by AnMal : 13th Mar 2021 at 12:44 PM.
It's my own naming mod, not the Maxis default names, but I now have three head witches all named Cherry. Cherry Libertine is an evil witch in Belladonna Cove, Cherry Chopin and Cherry Arsnick are evil and good respectively and reside in Simsby. If I ever meet someone who introduces herself as Cherry I will expect cockroaches or butterflies next . Arsnick is a suitable last name as it comes from a witch in a book.

Edit: I don't know how I could forget, but in my Desiderata Valley I had a maid Named Aylin Aching!
Scholar
#258 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 1:09 AM
This name wouldn’t be significant to anyone else, but once the game loaded up a sim with an uncle’s first and last name. It’s a pretty unique name so it shocked me a bit.
Page 11 of 11