Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 7:54 PM
Default Genetics modding
Okay, so I've never done a hack before, but I want to make one that allows all genetics to have equal dominance, so you know, give all traits a 50/50 chance of being passed to the spawn. Because not everywhere in the world is black hair and brown eyes dominant.

And despite being a little overwhelmed right now, I wanted to know if this is even possible? If anyone has ever tried it? I've done my searches, so it seems as if no one's succeeded...but...um...yes. Where the heck do I start??

Okay! Thanks for any help you can give me. And I know I'm not allowed to, you know, request anything, but I'm just going to say if someone beats me to completing this hack...I won't be disappointed.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 1:09 AM
Hi. If you go to moreawesomethanyou.com/smf (don't know how to link. sry); search for a thread titled Changing Dominant/Recessive Values on Skin and Eyes; go to the last post on the last page; there you will see the attached files: eyecolor textureoverlays and hairtone default. Those should help you out.