Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

Citysim

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Cutest Little PlumBob MTS Baby/Toddler Photo Contest for Sims 2, 3, and 4 - posted on 2nd Oct 2018 at 5:07 AM
Replies: 1240 (Who?), Viewed: 89929 times.
Page 50 of 50
Scholar
#1226 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 1:15 AM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 27th Sep 2018 at 8:07 AM.
My sims are camping and the fire keeps going out really rapidly. Is it because of the weather? Because it's cool out??? Does weather affect campfires??

Can two sims from the same household run a vet clinic (work together?)? Like for example a husband and wife vet team?

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Scholar
#1227 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 9:28 AM
Anyone know the difference between a Gross Joke or a Dirty Joke?

Scholar
#1228 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 4:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citysim
Anyone know the difference between a Gross Joke or a Dirty Joke?

Gross is like a fart joke, a dirty joke is a sexual joke (and is considered flirting in game)

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
Lab Assistant
#1229 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 11:49 PM
If you make a Sim, chosen all their outfits they would wear from Teen - Elder, and then aged them down (via CAS or cheats) to Toddler - Child, would they keep the clothes you gave them when they aged back up (naturally), or will the game choose random outfits again?

Bonus: Would the outcome still happen if you upload them to the gallery?

Example: If one were to redesign the Goth family and want Alexander Goth to age into a certain look/outfit.
Lab Assistant
#1230 Old 4th Oct 2018 at 8:42 AM
Is there a way to edit the birthday suit like in Sims 3? I have MCCC but I can't find an option for it.
Instructor
DELETED POST
4th Oct 2018 at 3:18 PM
This message has been deleted by Keren. Reason: I just woke up
One Minute Ninja'd
#1231 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 7:22 PM
Is there a mod or cheat that, short of moving sims in and out of other households and using that household CAS (because your current one will not let you change roommates to anything else with a preexisting sim), lets you set the relationship? Not value, but assignable boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, married?
Lab Assistant
#1232 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 8:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskie227
Is there a mod or cheat that, short of moving sims in and out of other households and using that household CAS (because your current one will not let you change roommates to anything else with a preexisting sim), lets you set the relationship? Not value, but assignable boyfriend/girlfriend, engaged, married?

I believe that the base of MC Command Center will allow you to do that.
One Minute Ninja'd
#1233 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 8:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GothyPanda
I believe that the base of MC Command Center will allow you to do that.

Thank you! I went through it without spotting it but I'll rummage through again to locate it.
Instructor
#1234 Old 7th Oct 2018 at 9:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskie227
Thank you! I went through it without spotting it but I'll rummage through again to locate it.

You need to click on a sim > MC menu > sim command (iirc) > relationships
if it will make your search easier.. :D
Scholar
#1235 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 11:58 AM
Anyone can confirm if this Hardly Hungry moodlet really works, I like brought it for a pricey 4000 rewards, my sims still gets hungry mornings and nights as much as everyone else.
Lab Assistant
#1236 Old 9th Oct 2018 at 5:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citysim
Anyone can confirm if this Hardly Hungry moodlet really works, I like brought it for a pricey 4000 rewards, my sims still gets hungry mornings and nights as much as everyone else.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the trait only makes the hunger motive deplete slower, not stop it altogether?
Scholar
#1237 Old Yesterday at 9:51 AM
Hello. I'm adding households to the neighborhoods. I don't plan on playing them but for realism purposes, I was wondering : do unplayed households randomly get jobs and skills or do they stay unemployed and unskilled ? By unplayed, I mean households that can be set as "played" by the game (because you've played them for a second) but also those set as "unplayed" but who live in the neighborhoods. Just wondering if I'm gonna have to go into each household and use cheats to add skills and jobs to them...
Instructor
#1238 Old Yesterday at 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chax
Hello. I'm adding households to the neighborhoods. I don't plan on playing them but for realism purposes, I was wondering : do unplayed households randomly get jobs and skills or do they stay unemployed and unskilled ? By unplayed, I mean households that can be set as "played" by the game (because you've played them for a second) but also those set as "unplayed" but who live in the neighborhoods. Just wondering if I'm gonna have to go into each household and use cheats to add skills and jobs to them...

Hmm. my npcs do get skills and jobs, but I'm not sure if it's not thanks to MCCC, as it's been forever since I played without it
I mean, mostly the npcs skills will be related to the npc jobs, like mixology, violin, guitar.. and social skills like charisma, mischief, comedy etc.. (from when the game place those sims around the world, as walkbys, bartenders and such)
but using MCCC you can have the settings in whichever way you like, and make your townies a bit more alive, while not playing them
they can get married, have kids, and get other jobs.. if you already have it installed, just check out the settings..

check out MCCC documentation menu here, all of the settings are listed and explained:
https://deaderpool-mccc.com
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1239 Old Yesterday at 6:48 PM
Quote:

I DON'T use MCCC and what I can say from observations in my own game is that "unplayed" Sims or "Townies" can have jobs assigned to them and are able to gain skills. They won't be able to earn promotions though since they are not actually going to the job but the game might assign them to a higher level postition to begin with anyway. I got one of my own Sims paired up with a Townie who ended up being quite high up in the Detective career.
The game will give them certain skills if it decided to pull them into a role were the skill is required. So for example, any Sim pulled in to fill the personal trainer role at the gym will be given either level 9 or 10 of the fitness skill. I also think they gain other skills if they actively do somethign that would increase it for your own Sims. So if you visit a gym and see other Sims working out, I believe they are also gaining Fitness skill. I could be wrong on that part though.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#1240 Old Yesterday at 9:38 PM
Quote:

I've never known a way to completely stop it, even MCCC's Flag Freeze Career flag as a unemployed never has had a 100% success rate for me.

And you wasting your time giving Unplayed sims jobs, skills, etc. The game will only consider them unimportant and can anytime remove their careers and skills.
Scholar
#1241 Old Today at 1:51 PM
Wondering if the Cat Hangout trait actually really works, I assigned a cat hangout trait at a pub in Winderburg, so far been there most of the day, no cat (or any other pet) has shown up...
Page 50 of 50