Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 3:04 PM
Default My Name is Earl

Anyone else watch My Name is Earl?

I have the first series on DVD, and at the moment they've just started showing the 3rd Series on Channel 4 over here in England.

I'm actually quite enjoying the third series, getting some info on the character's lives before the list is really interesting.

My favourite character is Darnell. I think its the fact that hes so mysterious, he comes out with so weird facts about himself from time to time that are priceless! Oh, and also he is the owner of Mr. Turtle.

Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 11:12 AM
I love my name is earl, in fact i dremt i was there last night.
#3 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 1:00 PM
I really do enjoy the episodes :D

Randy is classic when he doesn't understand the situation and says something to quickly throw Earl off for a second.
#4 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 1:25 PM
It's currently an essential part of my evening routine to watch it, I heart it I really do.
I love some of the outragous things Earl ends up doing just to make up for something on his list, that and how stupid (And occasionally offensive) Joy is

It actually inspired me to make my own list (I'm still writing, now at number 402: Set brother's science project on fire:doh )
Instructor
#5 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 5:35 PM
I really love it, but I feel they've gone off a different track... Earl used to be all about the list, there was no real storyline - In a way, this new series in prison is great, as it's added an actual storyline which follows from episode to episode.

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Alchemist
#6 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 6:17 PM
I love the randomness of no storyline :D
#7 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 1:52 PM
I never used to watch it a lot on free to air, mainly because most stuff on free to air here is pretty crappy, but when it aired on Comedy Central I got hooked on it. :D
Alchemist
#8 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 1:59 PM
I think that's the dumbest tv show ever created. It ranks down there with Friends in my opinion
Forum Resident
#9 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 10:20 AM
I watched the first series, i loved it. Then when the most recent came on i missed a few episodes and when i finally switched on Earl was in prison? wtf? I'd missed the whole story so i just stopped watching it alltogether

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...