Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 4:04 PM Last edited by HerrKrask : 29th Sep 2014 at 4:57 PM.
Where is the .geom file??? (Distant Terrain meshing)
Hi,
I am attempting to create my own Distant Terrain. I have downloaded the necessary software, from a list provided on a tutorial here.
I cloned an EP distant terrain into a new package, used the package editor to export the MODL file to s3asc, and the img file 'to file'. (I think I used the 'future wasteland' DT from ITF, is that okay?)
If I try to open meshHelper-s3asc application in the s3pe, it eithehr says that the application can't launch on my PC (Windows 8) or it says "missing / export or / import on command line"
Then the only tutorial I can find on the subject ends, but leaves me hanging since I have no geom file to import into Milkshape (I have the plugin needed to make Sims 3 compatible with Milkshape).
I am completely lost here. Please do help me if you can - I really need some guidance!

My sincerest thanks in advance,
HerrKrask