Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 9:24 AM
Default A Day in the Life...
I thought it would be interesting to see how everyone's sims occupy their days.

A Day in the Life Of...

Jeremy and Blake Rivers

The twins got out of bed at dawn and went fishing with their grandfather. He caught a jellyfish!

Later that morning, they convinced their friends to skip school and hang out at the park.

Ella mentioned that there was an old cemetery near her house.
What a great place to share their ghost stories!

Uh-oh. They were caught in the cemetery after curfew and had to ride home in a police car.
They had a great day, so all in all, it was definitely worth the lecture.

To reach the unreachable star.

Wilde Legacy

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 12:04 PM
Oooohhh I'll definetly post on this thread once I get into the game, but may I ask what neighborhood your using?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VeronicaLodge
Oooohhh I'll definetly post on this thread once I get into the game, but may I ask what neighborhood your using?

It's my own neighborhood with lots I downloaded from all over the net.
You can see a couple of pics, here and here.

Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
Monday morning. It's time to get up you lazy ones!

Oh, the dreadful monday mornings... Your sims have my sympathy!

Wilde Legacy

Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 8:57 PM
Love the idea of this thread... Shame my sim's days have recently become much more monotonous with the arrival of a new baby. Never-mind - I'm off to take some pictures!

Google has the answers. Not me.
Sim Princess in Pink
#5 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 9:03 PM
Ooh I hope this thread takes off, shall have to get some pics when I next play.

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 8:09 PM
Back!

A day in the life of...
Dora Jung

The appartment's pretty messy so while Kameron gets Kamol up Dora akes the chance to get in a little early washing

Later on Kameron leaves for work, and Dora, still being on maternity leave, spends some quality time with her son

Around twelve-ish Dora realises hey, I'm preggers again... so when Kameron gets home she breaks the news to him

Of course this then calls for a celebretory drink at the local club...

Google has the answers. Not me.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 8:13 PM
A day in the life of Jessica And Janice (Laurence's twin girls)

At the Library-Jessica showing Janice what she thinks is the "best" book ever...
Janice on the other hand seems to be interested in something else..

Central Park-Having a picnic with the creepy Altos both
girls seem really facinated with Mr. Alto's mustash.

Community Pool-Had a hold breath
contest Jessica won.

Pool Bathroom-Giggling about that hot
guy who just waved hello
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 12:05 AM
Oh this is a very cool thread, Alrighty, here it goes.....

My 2-sim-band (named Woohoo in the Elevator) had some very lazy days and wild nights....

at about 10am Landon & Dreayvnn Wake up and make their way to the park for some tip making...

Dreayvn-

Landon-

After Most of the day playing for tips and chatting with park visitors (and waiting for a gig to come along) they spend the night partyin'!

-cue random dancing pictures-

Dang paparazzi!-

Lol @ Landon's random sexy dance-

Dancing together-

then they got home and conked out at about 6am
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 1:10 PM Last edited by ll : 20th Apr 2011 at 2:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LellowLaby
My 2-sim-band (named Woohoo in the Elevator) had some very lazy days and wild nights....

Your band's name just made me

A Day in the Life Of...

Alexander Taylor
(Private Investigator)

Alex got a new case and headed to Burwell to meet his new client, Hunter Young. During the interview he learned that Hunter had lost a wallet full of credit cards and needed his help finding it. Hunter remembered using the cards at a Gym in Ralston, so Alex thought he should go there and snoop for clues.

Alma, the receptionist at William's Fitness Center, told him she had heard a rumour that Suzy Sommers had found a wallet. It wasn't much, but it was the only clue he had. He asked around and finally found someone who could tell him where to find Suzy.

Suzy worked at a small beach front mexican restaurant in Stayton Bay. She admited that she had found a wallet, but she wouldn't give it to him right away. He had to explain about his job and let her get to know him a bit, but he managed to convince her to hand it over.

He called Hunter with the good news and arranged to meet him at his office to give him back his wallet and collect his fee.
Case closed.

Wilde Legacy

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 9:46 PM
I absolutely love the idea of this thread, I'll post some pics up tomorrow after I've played xx
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 6:43 AM
A Day in the Life of...

Galaxy Lace & Peter Jona

The two got up early, like every morning, so they could garden and fish before there daughter woke up. They are attempting to live off the land & without electricity (except for the few lights in their old storage shack because they had to turn it into a small nursery for their daughter) so both fishing and gardening are a must.

For a little bit of bonding time they had a picnic lunch at the local park and brought their daughter Milly along.

On the way home they stopped at the dump so Peter could pick up a few scraps. Galaxy entertained Milly while he searched.

After putting Milly to bed the two spent a little bit of quiet time around the fire.

Just put your paws up, Cause you were born this way, Baby.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kirbs
They are attempting to live off the land & without electricity (except for the few lights in their old storage shack because they had to turn it into a small nursery for their daughter) so both fishing and gardening are a must.

Kirbs, I've been wanting to try something like that for ages!

A day in the life of...

Felicity Burton

Breakfast with her family.

After breakfast, her great-aunt Theresa took her to Edgewood's Park so she could sell her baked goods.

She got tired of it pretty soon and went to play in the playground with her friends.

Finishing her homework after dinner.

Wilde Legacy

Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 12:52 PM
Such an awesome idea, I love this thread.

Lily__XD:
Vampire babies!
VeronicaLodge: LOL at their obsession with the mustache. They are unique and beautiful sims
LellowLaby: LOL at Landon sexy dance :D
Kirbs: Wow, hugely impressive! Can’t wait to see more from this family
ll: I love your sims, Burton family is such a beautiful family and love the story about Alex! <3
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 3:51 PM
Meet the Pims, my legacy family. I'm playing without financial limits because I wanted them to be an old-money type family.

The Pims Estate...

We enter into their lives as Lily Belle and her son-in-law Kurt sit locked in a battle of wits.

Check-mate!

Ira, likely to be the generation 3 heir, takes a spin on her bicycle.

Kurt works from home. Just can't get enough of the job.

Lily Belle has taken an interest in wine-making in her golden years.

But she isn't all that skilled yet.

Damien plays with some blocks.

It's teatime somewhere.
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 2:06 AM
Default Me Again
Here's my New "Legacy" Type family, I have been playing with for awhile...

A Day in the Life of...

The Creeks:

6:00am Wakey! Wakey!

7:00am Breakfast Time

8:00am Amber Creek arrives to work

9:00am Justin gets paid to play video games

11:00am The alarm goes out!

1:00pm Justin gets a promotion!

3:00pm After work ; Amber comes in to do some laundry, and isn't thrilled about it..

9:00pm Some recreation time; Justin Works out & Amber plays Chess

9:30pm Amber Shows...

11:00pm Bed time!

Well that's the Creeks!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 3:22 AM
This thread deserves a: BUMP
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lily__XD
Back!

Of course this then calls for a celebretory drink at the local club...

[/center]

You can't drink when your pregnant! It's bad for the baby.
None the less very cool :P
Field Researcher
#18 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 12:10 AM
This is more like an Evening in the life of little Cael Drudge.. (Sorry for the horribly dark images )

Cael's Evening starts by a trip to the park with Mommy
"Thumbs up little dudeeee!!!"

Mommy says its getting late and time for your bath, but Cael hates bath time!

BUT finally gives in...
Field Researcher
#19 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 3:15 AM
Love this thread! Here's a day in the life of Jocasta Bachelor from Sunset Valley:

Jocasta spends the day in the garden while her children Michael and Bella are at school and husband Simis is upstairs working hard on writing his novel.

In the evening, she makes dinner with her freshly picked produce. Meanwhile, Simis has come downstairs to check on the stove and Michael plays computer games after having finished his homework.

The whole family gathers for dinner. Bella tells her parents about her day at school.

Later, Jocasta reads Bella her favorite bedtime story before heading to bed herself. She doesn't have the heart to tell her daughter that she's getting a little too old to be reading Bluesish Eggs with a Side of Pastrami.