Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 3:49 PM
Default WCIF: Just Maxis Match CC
I noticed quite a lot of threads made about this, but they're usually asking for specific hairs or outfits and such. As a person with a high dislike for alpha cc, I was wondering where I could find just some simple Sims 3 Maxis Match. Google is no help, just offering Sims 4 stuff. I'm not picky--I'll take outfits and hairs for males and females. Just something more than the official EA stuff. Thank you in advance!

hello
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 4:33 PM
Hm...in terms of hairs, I'd say that ChazzyBazzy and PaintMeKatty have the best retextures that match the EA style, but obviously you'll have to search and find for the ones you want. Around the Sims is good for objects, and Sketchbookpixels has the occasional outfit that kinda fits in? Or at the least some of them fit in well enough (My favorite is their Kitty shirt, and one of my legacy founders wear it and it looks really good in game!)

Honestly I'm still looking too. ;w;
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 5:45 PM
Maybe you should start looking here at MTS? Especially the first few pages.
And these links I recommended from a thread about good clothing sites...
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Rusty Nail's stuff are also worth mentioning.
https://m.blog.naver.com/jinhee_a/220984290867
(It's actually a post redirecting all her downloads to their respective SFS folders)
Shokoninio, hellfrozeover, and Buckley are my go-to creators for maxis match clothing (most are edited versions of store clothing or some frankenmeshes of existing EAxis clothes)