Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 8:52 PM
Default giving away pets....
this goes against everything i stand for but i want to to give away a dog. my sims' house is already full of pets. i have a bluebird and a horse to take care of plus three sims. im already stetched to capacity of being able to play comfortably. i need help in getting rid of this poor doggy. i dont want to get the animal welfare involved because they might also take the horse and the bird that my sims are already close to. help would be most greatly appriciated!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 8:59 PM
If you go to "Place pet for adoption" (phone or newspaper) they will come get only the pet you select...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 9:18 PM Last edited by animenut31 : 8th Nov 2011 at 10:57 PM.
thank you so much, iamsam32!

update: i was able to give the dog away thanks to your help (without any incidents)
Theorist
#4 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 5:41 PM
1) Is it possible to shrink a lot? I have a house, but there's nothing in the backyard. Story-wise, there shouldn't be a backyard! I want to cutt it off.

2) How can I place an empty 20x30 lot? There's only a 30x20 template available.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 5:59 PM
1) No. You'll need to recreate the house on a smaller lot. Or find another one without a backyard.
2) Just rotate it.
There is also this mod for more lot sizes: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=471164
Theorist
#6 Old 30th Jun 2017 at 6:03 PM
Lol sorry for asking that question in this thread... I misposted, I thought it was a 'Stupid quesitons' thread. But thanks for responding

P.S. Rotating the lot didn't work, btw, it still places it as 20x30 instead of 30x20... I guess I'll be downloading the mod!
Site Helper
#7 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 11:32 PM
Use Testingcheats enabled, then control-shift-click an edge of the lot and you should be able to "set front of lot." This should change it to 20x30.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook