Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 3:38 AM
Can't Contenct To Facebook
i push the facebook button and after 5 mintues i am still getting a blank screen

i am playing on a laptop with windows 10
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 5:30 AM
Ok I don't really play 3 very much, and more importantly don't want to blast what sims are doing to my personally identifiable Facebook account, but doesn't that scrapbook memory thing have buttons to share with facebook @nitromon ?
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 7:29 AM
A lot of Sims have FB pages, but I didn't know there was anything in-game about it. I just use my regular browser.

In fact, that's the approach I'd recommend. That way the game doesn't hang waiting for a network connection -- and, with TS3 running in one window and the browser in another, I can meet Sims both in-game and IRL.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 8:54 PM
Options->Online->Facebook credentials or Twitter credentials. You can use it to "share" stuff. I don't think the link the sims 3 website works anymore; didn't they shut down the forum there?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 9:07 PM
Tried a different browser?