Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2451 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 11:59 PM
It turns out that I had both BoilingOil and Squinge's nursing mods. Must've been clashing so I fixed that. A bit weird, though, because the baby's mother (Cassandra) was actually on the lot.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2452 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 2:42 AM
"Oh Crap, please don't get Simon"

The Crumplebottoms have a garden plot near a telescope in their side yard. Simon Crumplebottom was spraying the plants when lightning set the telescope on fire. I was hoping that the fire wouldn't spread and get Simon. The telescope went out a few minutes later from the rain. He was fine and kept spraying the plants.
Forum Resident
#2453 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 6:34 AM
*exasperated sighing* ..."for the love of---OBEY."

most often said during building and not live mode hahaha
Inventor
#2454 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 7:09 AM
The numerous times I've cursed at the camera shooting off elsewhere while holding the right-mouse button, or when I attempt placing objects down they love to rotate in the wrong direction.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#2455 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kamoodle5
The numerous times I've cursed at the camera shooting off elsewhere while holding the right-mouse button, or when I attempt placing objects down they love to rotate in the wrong direction.

May I suggest using the < and > keys? It's far less twitchy.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#2456 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
May I suggest using the < and > keys? It's far less twitchy.

Normally after those objects rotate in the wrong direction, I'll rely on those alligator mouths to get them placed correctly. Sometimes though they still might rotate again. My problem is how swiftly my hand works the mouse, maybe a bit too fast.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Field Researcher
#2457 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 9:20 PM
"Kinky, ehh?"
Rocky and Esmeralda Stones were discussing handcuffs before woohooing.
Mad Poster
#2458 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 10:47 PM
"Oh, I'm a bloody idiot."

I was wondering why a specific mod wasn't working in my game. I'd actually never installed it.

Lab Assistant
#2459 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 11:30 PM
"Oh great,This will be fun" When my homeless sim gave birth to twins.
Mad Poster
#2460 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 12:19 AM
"You really want to go on vacation, don't you?"
Victor Goth had the want to go on vacation, the want to buy a vacation home and go to a vacation home all at the same time.
Mad Poster
#2461 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 3:03 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 23rd Dec 2017 at 11:00 PM. Reason: misspelling: "from" not "form"
"Andrew!! You can't sit like that when you're wearing a kilt!"

"Gloria, I've been telling everyone at MTS how sensible my Sims are. Do you really think that's a sensible place to sit down for a chat?"

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#2462 Old 23rd Dec 2017 at 7:19 PM
"Why now? Are you just trying to torment me?" - when Jenny Smith rolled the "have a baby" want 2 days away from ageing to elder.

"...oh come on, make up your mind." - as I noticed she also had the "have a baby" fear!
Scholar
#2463 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 6:58 PM
Nooooooooooooo don't crash now!

2 minutes ago in CAS with the best looking sim my game has ever generated
Lab Assistant
#2464 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 3:55 PM
"No! No no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Damn you, ACR! You can do so much better, Jane!"

Thanks to ACR family Sim Jane Stacks (LTW: Marry off 6 kids) decided to have her very first kiss with romance Sim Ashley Pitts. On a community lot while I was playing another household. I think she fell in love with him, too
Mad Poster
#2465 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 11:15 PM
"Whoops. No wonder Dishonored 2 was running more like shit than usual. I still had Sims 2 going."

I actually had forgotten that I had Sims 2 running in the background playing Frida Goth's dorm when I started Dishonored 2. Dishonored 2 runs like crap anyway, but it was even worse today.
Scholar
#2466 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 12:28 PM
"I can think of more festive things to be buying..."

Two shops seemed to particularly benefit from my Sims' pre-Christmas gift shopping sprees: The Flower Pot in Polgannon (fair enough, especially as most of it was Ying Hart spending about $4000 on floral gifts for everyone else) and... ...the shop that sells rubbish plastic-looking chairs and purely cosmetic special effects. Sims were paying $19 for a fake geese effect that doesn't even show up for them, only for the player. In fairness, the rubbish chairs are very cheap for any Sim that has unexpected guests appear for the Christmas meal!
Forum Resident
#2467 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 12:33 PM
Yippee for Numenor, Yippie for Xmas Simming Presents (today when I opened MTS) - Now time to do the "Smustle" dance of joy and happiness.
Inventor
#2468 Old 26th Dec 2017 at 7:59 PM
"That's it! You guys are not using the bed anymore!"

My self Sim had a want for an expensive double bed, so after earning enough money in college pell grants and blogging I bought her a double bed. Since it's too big for her tiny dorm, I placed it out on the street. Immediately dormies started using it for mainly woohooing, and a few times they'd shoo my Sim as she's trying to get to class.

Thank goodness they're not using her car to woohoo...

Link Ninja
#2469 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 4:16 AM Last edited by Charmful : 27th Dec 2017 at 4:19 AM. Reason: paid more attention
This just happened:

Me: "Oh! OMG I left the game running!" I say as I walk back into the office and see my sims on the couch, sans clothes. I thought I had paused it..."I leave them alone for like three minutes and now they're going to woohoo on the couch (Thanks ACR!)"
*Squints closer at the sims*
"Noooo! Omg he's going to woohoo his fiancee's BFF!! He made a booty call!"

Husbando: "You seem a lot more upset about this than me."

Addendum:

*Squints even closer*
"Wait a sec, the guy is actually napping on the couch. The two getting frisky next to him on the couch are his dinner guests. RUDE!"

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#2470 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 6:37 AM
Well - since the host is taking a nap, the dinner guests are only amusing themselves?
Link Ninja
#2471 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 6:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Well - since the host is taking a nap, the dinner guests are only amusing themselves?

But they were a little too close...or maybe they are all *too* close of friends. He woke up from his nap at an unfortunate time.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Inventor
#2472 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 11:57 PM
"Oh dear. Would you look at that? Four 6's."

That's what the family simoleon amounted to after purchasing some more things for the house. Let's see if I can make it 666. :D

Lab Assistant
#2473 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 10:03 PM
"Stop it, Lola! Do you have some kind of death wish? I've said 'stop'!"

I get it that the Single's house is rather sparsely furnished (they are completely broke) but that alone doesn't explain Lola's obsession to jump in puddles during a thunderstorm.
Inventor
#2474 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 3:01 AM
"Ha, ha! One shove after another!"

So this involved five Sims. After Shelly shoved Mary, Shelly got shoved by Robert, who then got shoved by Owen. Then Owen got involved in a fistfight with his twin self.

Scholar
#2475 Old 31st Dec 2017 at 9:34 PM
"Random number generator doesn't know this Sim very well"

Verity Penhagalian grew up in a rather frumpy green dress that is in no way compatible with her character, career ambitions or anything else I can think of about her.
Page 99 of 168