Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 4:38 PM
Replies: 3054 (Who?), Viewed: 352363 times.
Page 123 of 123
Lab Assistant
#3051 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 6:24 PM
[email protected], I got Civ V and now I understand the tree you use. XD The game is also addicting. lol

Check out my ToT neighborhood Tiempo Pasa. Last updated: November 8, 2016
Family Trees
Test Subject
#3052 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 9:10 PM
Finished another round! First gen 7 babies were born, both on the same day but different families
And 28 unmarried adult women. I think I'll have to build a retirement home soon when they turn into elders without getting married :D
Lab Assistant
#3053 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 11:12 AM
@iireke7 - Gen7?! Are you serious?! That's crazy! And did I just see something about 240 something sims? You definitely crazy. Somebody give this simmer an award , chop chop! Congratulations. Mega awesome (enviously wondering what Gen7 looks like...)

@oboesapien - I've just read your backstory and now everyone wave bye bye to my simmies who I just tossed out the window - restart baby, here I come again! (she's kidding, she just restarted.....) I'm totally not kidding (she's totally kidding).

Oh yeah btw, HI , me again, back again... nobody here knows me do they? I mean, just call me Newbie #2.

I'm always around, I'm a total lurker - who said they check in here ten times a day? was that you iireke7? High five!

I seriously restarted, and for the first time in my history of playing the sims I had a miscarriage before a single baby was born I don't even know... (it was totally her fault she is a tyrannical god-hand to her sims)

I'm not even gonna say it. Peace out all.

taliah~ (is back, peaches)
Test Subject
#3054 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 2:34 PM
@taliahneth - Yup! Right now it's up to 280 sims. But I'm pretty sure that when the Dark Ages hit, the number will go down really fast, because my sims get sick a lot.
How did you get a miscarriage? Do you have a mod or something? That would be interesting to use.

I'm getting a new PC soon, so I 'might' get Sims 4 and I don't know how actively I will be doing the ToT challenge, but I'm not going to uninstall Sims 2. I reallt love this challenge and I'm deteremined to finish it one day :D
Lab Assistant
#3055 Old Yesterday at 1:08 AM
@iireke7 - I do! I have ACR & Inteenimater and I've had them so long I don't even remember what it was like to play without them... ? Oh my goodness. Congrats on the new PC. Sims 4 is amazing (yet somehow I still keep coming back to sims2?)

I just finished Round 1 YAY! I have 5 girls and 2 very lucky boys.... It's been a while since I've played a traditional Neanderthal Era (now we know why she changed it up so much) anyhoo~ Tots next round booyeah lets do this~

taliah~
Page 123 of 123