Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Columns in CAS v1.9.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 24th Jun 2015 at 8:18 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

750 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 408 Feedback Posts, 341 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 15 of 31
Test Subject
#351 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 1:57 AM
Guys, read the earlier posts. All of your questions were answered already. Hopefully fixes by this Friday.
Test Subject
#352 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 6:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dumalfalim
Ok, thank you for the quick reply.

Thank you! You are a life saver!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#353 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 6:14 AM
It's good to hear that this mod will hopefully be updated soon. It feels so odd to go through CAS without those extra columns right now.

Speaking of which, thank you very much for making this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#354 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 4:05 PM
Looking forward to the update. Your continued and timely support of this mod is amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#355 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 2:13 AM
Great to hear this mod will be updated so. Thanks so much because it is a hard life for a clothing addicted simmer without your 4 column mod! it's great!
Test Subject
#356 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 3:44 AM
Default Removal of 3 column mod
[QUOTE=egwarhammer]Try refreshing your /Sims 4 folder.

Did they go into the Sims 4 folder and remove localthumbnailcache.package? Sometimes this helps too when things don't want to remove from the game. Hope that might help.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#357 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 3:58 AM
I am waiting eagerly for the update! Great work I am sure you can tell your mod is a must for CC addicts like me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#358 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 5:09 AM
Thank you for the quick update! Cats and Dogs was downloading for me and I decided to check this page one last time before it finished. Now I can enjoy my four columns again. Such a useful mod. Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#359 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 5:50 AM
Thanks for the speedy update!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#360 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 6:14 AM
I wish i knew it was this mod that was stuffing up! i only realized it after i accidentally got rid of my furniture cc for the sims, i had to take stuff out and i lost a bunch of mods but dw apparently i got rid of 1000 cc which is good! bc i really needed to clean out a bit. Bad thing is bc i moved stuff out and in my Mc command center doesnt work anymore but thank you so much for the update!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#361 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 6:56 AM
Thank you for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#362 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 7:26 AM
omg so quick you have done this one as well !! ya da bomb <3
it is so amazing how invaluable these mods you do are
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#363 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 8:18 AM
Thanks a lot for the update, Very good Job!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#364 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 8:25 AM
Thank you so much for providing your quick fix! Love this mod
Instructor
#365 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 8:51 AM
Thank you for updating this much needed Mod, so quickly
Lab Assistant
#366 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 11:05 AM
Is the swatches one now included in the same package?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#367 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 2:40 PM
Awesome!! Thanks for the quick update!! Love this mod!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#368 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 3:26 PM
Thanks so much for updating these! It can take forever to scroll through CAS with only two columns, so your four-column mod is so very useful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#369 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 3:47 PM
Thank you for the update !
Test Subject
#370 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 5:25 PM
Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be usable for me with the pets expansion. I use a 4:3 resolution and am able to use the 3 column option no problem on regular sims, but the dogs and cats have the right-most column off screen. Is there any way to nudge the elements for section selectors to allow more room for the columns?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#371 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JackBinimbul
Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to be usable for me with the pets expansion. I use a 4:3 resolution and am able to use the 3 column option no problem on regular sims, but the dogs and cats have the right-most column off screen. Is there any way to nudge the elements for section selectors to allow more room for the columns?

Can you post a screenshot? I’m not aware of any create a pet panels taking more space.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
#372 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 8:19 PM
Here you can see that the selection icons are close to the Sim and are leaving ample room for the columns. Here however, the selection icons are much farther from the pet and are larger, which edges the third column off screen. Argus is clearly sad about this.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#373 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JackBinimbul
Here you can see that the selection icons are close to the Sim and are leaving ample room for the columns. Here however, the selection icons are much farther from the pet and are larger, which edges the third column off screen. Argus is clearly sad about this.

Thank you for the screenshots. Unfortunately I think EA/Maxis did this on purpose as large dogs take a lot more space when viewed from their side.

I'm gonna go ahead and add this issue to the warning section.

ΔΤΔ
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#374 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 8:43 PM
Thank you soooo much for updating this mod. This is one of my favorite mods. :D
Test Subject
#375 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 9:50 PM
Yeah, i was having the same problem where it cuts off for the pets, maybe you can make a version where it only works for sims and not pets, because im ok with having 2 columns for pets since there is not much and I don't really need it as much for them. It would work for now :3
Page 15 of 31