Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 6:31 PM Last edited by NobodyXIV14 : 24th Jun 2017 at 1:32 AM. Reason: The hairs were found, thanks to aisquared!
Default WCIF this Raonjena hair? (Found!)
So, I'm looking at some things in certain downloads on this site, and I found a hair that I really like. It is not included in the download, sadly, and I really would like it. I have searched most of what I could find, and even found a site that once hosted all of Raonjena's hairs! But it's been taken down, and I can't find anything about it on other sites. In the process of searching, I found another hair that I also like.
Despite them being free hairs, I have checked on PaysitesMBD, but found nothing. I'm looking for these hairs:

(images hosted on Imgur, found on simshairs.com)

Female hairs 05 and 08. If anyone could help me find these, I'd be grateful. Thanks, in advance!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 6:52 PM Last edited by aisquared : 25th Feb 2021 at 8:15 AM.
Found a retexture dump of some Raon hairs here, but only #08 is included. Also, there's Anubis's version I found (no preview picture, but included in the .rar file).

EDIT: Do you happen to have an account on Raonjena? because I can still access the hair download through wayback machine but it requires you to login before downloading.

EDIT#2: I found this folder (by TTylo of simscave) and it includes hair #05 and some other hairs you might like.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 1:31 AM
Thank you! I appreciate your help, @aisquared
I'll go ahead and grab what I want out of those. I looked just about everywhere I could think of and couldn't find such things. I'm glad you took the time out of your day to help out.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 5:57 AM
No biggie!