Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2017 at 11:38 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Error when trying to save
I keep getting this error pop up when i try to save my sims living in an apartment. Have played this apartment numerous times in all different hoods.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ObjectError_N025_t461014.zip (18.3 KB, 19 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 4:06 AM
no one has any idea?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 5:08 AM
Could you put it under a spoiler button please instead of as a download.

Unfortunately I don't know. I think Chris Hatch would, hopefully he might see this.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 1:55 PM
I looked at this last night and can't see any reason for the error.
The code that is actually throwing the error is an lua script which is unlikely to be overridden and the code that's calling it looks normal, correct version and calling it from the correct node so it appears there's no reason for the error. However at Frame 0, in the Apartment controller's main the locals are all zero which is not normal if the lot is occupied and is an apartment sub not apartment base. The controller's attributes indicate that the lot is occupied (Current Family Apt. Door has a correct value) so the values in it's main are inconsistent and it's either error-ing out and being re-set, in which case you'd have more error messages, has been overridden by a mod or perhaps there is a fault in that apartment sub. I know you have run that same building elsewhere without problem so a fault with the apartment is unlikely but that's all I can think of.