Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 1:19 AM
Default Mod that sends adults to college
I'm looking for a MOD that allows you to send your adults Sims to college / university.

I tried with christianlov's mod "Adults Go To College", but I have no idea how to use it. I installed it, and a bulletin board (that controls the hack, I guess) showed up in the game. When I click on it, there is no option to send adults to college; just to "View" the object (as any decoration).

Where can I find a hack to send my Sims to college? Or, rather, does anybody know what makes christianlov's mod work? The site I downloaded it from has no instructions.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 2:51 AM
In an old MTS thread (I did a Google search), someone was kind enough to post how to use Christianlov's Adults Go To College mod. Maybe, this info can get the mod working properly for you.

Quote: Originally posted by sushigal007
I've used this one, basically, you put the noticeboard in a dorm, send a YA to college, and then they click on the noticeboard and summon an adult to college. The adult's life bar is replaced with a semester timer and when they graduate, their adult lifespan resets. The adult I used it was unemployed, so I have no idea how it affects jobs.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 3:02 AM
Oh!..So you would bring them in from within..the Uni Hood, with the help of an already student. Easy enough.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PenelopeT
In an old MTS thread (I did a Google search), someone was kind enough to post how to use Christianlov's Adults Go To College mod. Maybe, this info can get the mod working properly for you.

I was going crazy having my adult Sim to click on the board that I put in my house.

Gee, this hack makes the uni to seem like a mafia; connections and all.

Thank you!