Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 8:26 PM Last edited by justJones : 10th Feb 2014 at 6:12 PM.
Default The Ultimate Babysitter Challenge
This challenge is fairly simple.

The idea is that a babysitter was left with all of the kids they were taking care of.

To start: Make a family with one young adult and seven toddlers. If you have mods that increase the Sim limit, make more toddlers for an extra challenge! Make a house with plenty of toys and necessities. You can use money cheats to make this house. Then, if you have Generations, join the Daycare profession so that you have an extra challenge.

Rules

-You may not hire a babysitter, maid, or butler. You may hire a repairman.

-If you raise every toddler that belongs to you up to Teen with traits only you chose (in other words, you taught each toddler all toddler skills and they got an A in elementary and high school), and also reach the top of the daycare career, you win! If you don't have Generations, forget the daycare part.

-If any kids get taken away by the social worker, or if the computer chooses one of their traits because they had school problems or weren't taught any skills, you lose.

-If you die before mastering the Daycare profession, you lose.

That's all! If you have comments, opinions, or need then please reply!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 6:15 PM
This looks like an awesome challenge. Looking for a new challenge for my YT channel... might start this! Looks super fun!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 6:37 PM
I do have Generations, and I'm always looking for challenging challenges, and this sounds like something I'd be interested in doing...hmm...yeah, I'll be trying this out. I'm looking for some new challenges to do anyways.
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 3:34 PM
I'm gonna do this!! Sounds fun!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 12:38 PM
i do not have generations so i will make 5 extra todlers
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 1:35 PM
This seems like a difficult challenge...I'll probably try it out.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 6:03 PM
Default Can we use plumbots?
You say about not hiring a baby sitter or having more than 1 young adult sim. But are you allowed to have a plumbot helper especially if you have a mod allowing more sims in a family? Thanks in advance for your help.
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 2:55 AM
Can I move in a boyfriend after the toddlers grow into children?