Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 2:09 AM Last edited by Chrystali8 : 28th Oct 2018 at 3:23 AM.
WCIF Buyable Drink & Custom Spawner/ Create New Object Instance BHAV?
Hello,

Hope you are all doing great!

Please could someone point me towards where I might find a Drink that is buyable in the catalog? I'd love to create some drinks that could be bought but I need the base that works. I need a plain one because I did find one on sim slice but that makes the sims fly and I don't think the animation is great for every drink.

Thank you very much for helping me!

Extra: This may be a stretch but could anyone tell me where I could find 1 single buyable plate of food? (I doubt that exists but I definitely want to start with the drink)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 3:23 AM
Addition:
Does anyone know where I might find an object or mod that Spawns a new object and has the 'Create a New Object Instance' BHAV ready. I'd like to clone it so that I can use it to spawn items I customized. It would make life easier so that I didn't need to keep going to the catalog to buy it. I hope I am explaining it well. Thanks.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 4:01 AM
There is no buyable drink in catalogue that I know of. There are drinks that you can get from the fridge. It sounds like you want the modding board rather than WCIF, do you want this moved?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 5:16 AM
It's a WCIF for a mod, seems to belong here.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 5:27 AM
Yes, they want a drink but they also want to create drinks.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
There is no buyable drink in catalogue that I know of. There are drinks that you can get from the fridge. It sounds like you want the modding board rather than WCIF, do you want this moved?

I don't mind. I think some modders might help me but if someone knows if this exists already I could recreate it myself.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 5:53 AM
The beer here is buyable from the catalog. http://svs.paysites.mustbedestroyed...d_drink_stands/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 9:04 AM
Thank you!
I saw this and didn't think it was buyable!