Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 3:23 PM
Default Loading time..
Has anyone thought about that? Hmmmmm?

What do you guys think the loading time will be like? All I know is with TS3, the more expansions you installed, the longer the load time. IMO,

vanilla-breyers.tumblr.com
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 3:25 PM
My TS3 takes about 5 minutes to load after I restart my computer, about 3 minutes if I haven't restarted it, and I have all expansions. I don't think that's a lot? I know it comes down to the computer and how much you have saved, but not everything can be blamed on the game itself... right?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 3:27 PM
The PC I had to play TS3 ran smoothly, but my load time was about 10-15 minutes. I also had A LOT of CC, so maybe that contributed.

vanilla-breyers.tumblr.com
Theorist
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 3:49 PM
My TS3 load and save times sure feel like 10-15 minutes, but not sure what it actually is since I never successfully timed it. I've actually tried several times with the stopwatch on my phone, but I've been unable to just sit there and watch it. I go do some chores, channel surf on the TV, or something while it's loading and saving. Sometimes I'll just lay on the floor and stretch out on the carpet, occasionally falling asleep and taking an unexpected nap. Of course, the game has finished loading and stopwatch time invalidated by the time I get back to it.

Sometimes I will feel like playing TS3, but don't, because I just don't feel like waiting for it to load and save. It's just not worth it if I only have an hour or so to play. I'll only fire it up if I have enough free time to make a day of it. I really hope the load and save times are GREATLY improved in TS4.

Resident wet blanket.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 5:04 PM
I went to the bank and paid some money in while I waited for it to load once..