Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

PurpleThistles

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 16061 (Who?), Viewed: 853429 times.
Page 643 of 643
Test Subject
#16051 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 10:56 AM
New update!

Chapter 2.4 - Time to Say Goodbye

The legacy isn't ending, don't worry D:

It just felt like an appropriate chapter title.
Test Subject
#16052 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 12:31 AM
@kadience @NutsAndDolts @Keyneky Thank you.

New chapter 1.8 Of Evading And Telling the Truth
Forum Resident
#16053 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 11:06 AM
I have another update,Chapter 5.4
Test Subject
#16054 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 4:52 PM
I am so glad that this still exists. Spent so much time doing random legacies when sims 3 was still the latest sims.

Started a new one recently, and been having fun with it. Getting some entertaining screenshots. But I forgot to start doing actual narration beyond notes and screenshots so I feel like when I'm writing the game up I'm missing a lot of the situations that occurred.

Currently on generation 2, and have single with double help. I know I'm going to have one of the sisters of the heir stay, but trying to decide if I go with the third sibling as the other help or let them leave and get married and stuff. Choices!

anyways here's a link to the blog: https://drabblesrandomlegacy.blogspot.com/ and here's the first few posts:

Arachne Webb
Unexpected
Nooboo

It'll probably have some story but it's mostly just a log of what happens. Gonna try and catch up to my current game state over the next few days with blog posts and have them release slowly.
Test Subject
#16055 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 9:32 PM
I am back with a new chapter!

Chapter 2.5 - The Heir Is Announced

I've played until the end of Generation Two, so the remaining chapters shouldn't take too long to do.

Plus I've been given a week off work, so that's more time to play Generation Three.

We shall see.
Test Subject
#16056 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 5:27 PM
1.4: House Moves and Business and 1.5: Adoptions and Witches up now. Slowly getting through the backlog of gameplay...
Lab Assistant
#16057 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 7:17 PM
Just chiming in to let you know that I'm on sims vacation because the newest WoW expansion Battle for Azeroth will be released in 3 hours and 40 minutes! Sorry I didn't manage to finish the next chapter before that, but I'll be back after the hype has calmed down.
But for now... FOR THE ALLIANCE!
Test Subject
#16058 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 7:32 AM
I've never really written a Sims story before so I decided to dabble in it with a random challenge and started a blog! It follows the Rivers family (currently on gen 2 with 3 on the way). I find it hard to play more than 1-3 generations at any given time so I thought writing a story out would help keep my interest (so far so good). My Sims currently live on an isolated island but I hope to move them soon, I just wanted to start out my legacy with a bunch of Sims I've saved over the years but never got around to using.

It can be found here: The Rivers Family Legacy

There's only 4 short chapters so far but I'm working on them almost every day.
Test Subject
#16059 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 2:37 PM
New chapter!

Chapter 2.6 - Drama Llama

This is the closest I've been to having drama in the family, and it's a biggie.
Test Subject
#16060 Old Yesterday at 10:40 AM
Chapters 1.6 and 1.7 released yesterday for the Webb family, forgot to link.

1.6: Vampires and Parties

1.7 Time Travel and Age
Test Subject
#16061 Old Yesterday at 10:44 AM
I've put up 3 more chapters for a total of 7, and I have to say I've never had more fun playing in years. Giving Sims personalities really does the trick to get me to want to play. My 3rd generation is a teenager looking for love right now and I'm having a lot of fun trying to plan for "second chance at love." All my Sims marry the first person that walks by usually, and stays with them til they die. It'll be interesting to have a Sims get divorced.
Field Researcher
#16062 Old Today at 2:49 AM
Page 643 of 643