Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
Replies: 4810 (Who?), Viewed: 170386 times.
Page 193 of 193
Forum Resident
#4801 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 11:58 PM
Tired college students can fall asleep over an assignment, with the same animation -and- sound of falling asleep on a plate of food. Splat!...onto the...notebook.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Instructor
#4802 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 1:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeTownChick
Tired college students can fall asleep over an assignment, with the same animation -and- sound of falling asleep on a plate of food. Splat!...onto the...notebook.

Isn't that caused by a mod? This one, to be exact. They never did that before I installed that mod.

"Exijo una explicacion!"
Instructor
#4803 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 5:34 AM
If a toddler is playing with the dollhouse and has a toy in her mouth when you click on another item you want her to use, the picture that pops up with the menu will show her with the toy dangling from her mouth.
Field Researcher
#4804 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 11:40 PM
I looking through some pictures when I noticed that the first kiss hearts float up to form a bigger heart. Nothing game changing, but adorable nonetheless! <3

Aldero Riverside (ts2 bacc)
Glasco family (ts4 gameplay)
#4805 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 2:30 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 2nd Dec 2017 at 3:22 PM.
Dunno If this is based on sim's personality skills or whatever... but they can be addicted to the ballet barre to the point they neglect their physical/psychological necessities. I also found an amusing observation: when that sim warmed up with that object, when their hygiene every time got down to zero they do a sponge bath from the sink despite the presence of the shower in the same bathroom.

P.S. Another thing I discover, is that you don't need a telephone/cellphone to call a nanny. Using a "Walk to lot" (which upon that execution I discovered this thing) interaction prompts the player with a window dialog to either hire the npc or choose to stay at the lot.
Field Researcher
#4806 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 8:46 PM
If you don't feed your pets they can be taken away by the police. But you can just adopt them again right afterwards so no biggie.
Pets who are at work don't get taken away. So they're not as strict when it comes to pets! :P
#4807 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 3:42 AM
A townie vampire just autonomously turned into a bat to cross a room on a community lot. I've never seen one do that before.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Alchemist
#4808 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 7:22 AM
I don't know if this is a discovery or my sims are just scaredey cats but I had a family on vacation and their college kids were along with them as guests. Well someone tried cooking salmon and set the stove on fire and after the fire is put out, the college kids are just...gone. I think they ran off the lot and didn't return.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#4809 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 8:53 AM
I think I have discovered the cutest thing ever. I have a big family of cats for testing the cat stuff I've been making and one just had a kitten. My toddler went straight for a hug to welcome him to the family and when she was done she kissed him on the head before she put him down. I think they're going to be best friends.
Screenshots
Scholar
#4810 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 8:47 PM Last edited by frogz2007 : 7th Dec 2017 at 9:58 PM.
You can't put bills into a Sim's inventory... I wanted to have an evil Santa Sim who would give his bills away as "presents".
Top Secret Researcher
#4811 Old 7th Dec 2017 at 10:54 PM
SimPE can change swatches of at least custom skin & custom eye.
1. click on IMG resource.
2. do Replace.
3. find and select file. at least BMP files would work.
4. if SimPE asks to reload resource, click Yes.
5. save the PACKAGE file.

edit:: about bills; Nightlife's Prima Guide confirms.
Page 193 of 193