Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 112 (Who?), Viewed: 7625 times.
Page 5 of 5
Mad Poster
#101 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 9:02 PM
C'mon ihate, if you could fly you'd fly across the street, too! It's at least more sense than phoning for a taxi.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#102 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 10:38 PM
I had an adorable glitch, or I think it is.

The cat is literally under the blanket sleeping on her legs.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#103 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 2:16 AM
That's where my cat would be.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 22nd Dec 2017 at 4:21 AM
This happened to me once, only with this sim, and I could not replicate it again. Her face was... replaced.
Field Researcher
#105 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 3:34 AM
Marie Mazza drove her new teen son to the Music Club so he could start meeting girls. On the way back...SHE LOST THE CAR. The pair drove up home in an invisible vehicle, and were dropped on the street, like they had taken a taxi.

Because the car was "In motion", the save game was greyed out. Similarly, so were the building and buy options and of course so was the hand tool.

The only fix I could figure out was to exit the household and move the family out and back in from the neighbourhood screen. Then I had to refurnish the house from memory (not hard but they lost all unique items ~ a drag but stuff happens.)

Gameplay wise, Marie is not allowed to drive again.. Anyway, no recurrences.
Field Researcher
#106 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 3:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I found a picture of the Sim that turned invisible:

I had an invisible sim recently too. Funnily enough it was Marie Mazza. It was during a a party, so I didn't notice for quite a while.

Exit and reload was only a temporary fix. She would just turn invisible again. I tried to make her leave the lot, but she wouldn't without her body. A run of Mootilda's Hoodchecker seems to have fixed it in my case.
Forum Resident
#107 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 5:53 AM
Ugh, the frustration of dealing with invisible Sims whenever my Sims brought a friend home from work via helicopter. This was in the base game, by the way. It was so annoying not being able to interact with these glitched Sims directly, which meant they'd leave whenever they please. They could soak in a hot tub the entire night before it dawned on them to return home. >.<

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Test Subject
#108 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 10:03 AM
in an old, unclean Pleasantview of mine shady things started happening on the road to its demise. At one point, a Sim in the household was scheduled to receive a genie lamp, only instead of the gypsy arriving, another Sim in the household woke up in the middle of the night, snuck down to the bottom floor, materialized the gypsy bag, did the lamp-spawning animation, and then snuck off-lot with the bag still awkwardly attached to her hand. She never came back.

--I am the Dead Dove--
Scholar
#109 Old 25th Dec 2017 at 9:06 PM
quite recently in my much loved hood odell bay i've seen sims wanting to be friends with dogs and not the actual want for it either it's the want you'd expect for another sim,is my hood corrupted?

I may be life dumb but i'm sim smart. my group for the pre-mades group http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay...546&groupid=919
hi! i LOVE sims!
my 3 blogs first is ts2 then ts3 then ts4 https://6kittyhats.blogspot.co.uk/ https://66susanhats.blogspot.co.uk/ https://66kittyhats.blogspot.co.uk/
Mad Poster
#110 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 10:08 PM
A sim was on the phone with another sim when I noticed a guy at the front door. Sent another sim to great him but couldn't. Then realized he was the guy the 1st sim was talking to - and he was talking on a (invisible)phone! Should have taken a picture! But exited in fear, without saving.

Namaste
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#111 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 10:57 PM
I had an amusing glitch with ACR's booty calls. Carlos Contender was on vacation. He had a cell phone, and during a free moment, he tried to booty call Chastity Gere. I watched to see what would happen. She appeared on the lot, they kissed, Carlos went to the hotel bed and took off his clothes...and Chastity just left. I wasn't even expecting her to show up in the first place!

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Test Subject
#112 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 12:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grammapat
A sim was on the phone with another sim when I noticed a guy at the front door. Sent another sim to great him but couldn't. Then realized he was the guy the 1st sim was talking to - and he was talking on a (invisible)phone! Should have taken a picture! But exited in fear, without saving.

I had a similar glitch. A family friend called and someone had just picked up the phone and started talking when one of the kids brought that same friend home from school. I saw him on the sidewalk, then I think he just disappeared. Hung up the phone, tried to call that sim, and he was gone from the phone menu. Also exited without saving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
I had an amusing glitch with ACR's booty calls. Carlos Contender was on vacation. He had a cell phone, and during a free moment, he tried to booty call Chastity Gere. I watched to see what would happen. She appeared on the lot, they kissed, Carlos went to the hotel bed and took off his clothes...and Chastity just left. I wasn't even expecting her to show up in the first place!

Well, that's what he gets for trying to booty call someone called Chastity.
Mad Poster
#113 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 12:54 AM
Hey, in my hood he just married her!

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
Page 5 of 5