Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 4:00 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Apartment Life
Default Politics Career
I edited the working hours of the in-game Politics Career and I wanted to edit it again. The thing is I forgot the exact name of that .package file. So in what way can I retrieve it. Frankly, I just know a little bit about the SimPE, so please help,thanks!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 4:14 AM
You probably put it into your Downloads folder after you first edit it to see if it works?
So I guess, if you have not made any more changes to your Downloads folder after that..sort by date would help you find it.
Then double click on it to open it..and once in SimPE you'll be able to tell..?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
You probably put it into your Downloads folder after you first edit it to see if it works?
So I guess, if you have not made any more changes to your Downloads folder after that..sort by date would help you find it.
Then double click on it to open it..and once in SimPE you'll be able to tell..?

Thanks Rosebine! I don't know where I saved that file. In fact there are not too many places to look for. I edited the career once more and saved it in my Downloads folder this time but the woking hours remain the same as the previous edition. I checked the file in the Downloads folder with the SimPE, all the working hours are right, but they just don't show in the game. I don't know why? I believe the old file should be there somewhere since when I deleted the new file, the old working hours still appear in the game.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 6:32 AM
About editing a career,I cannot help. I never did this, but I know a few members are pros at this.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
About editing a career,I cannot help. I never did this, but I know a few members are pros at this.

I found it at last. It was in one of the career files I downloaded from this site.
I edited 15 major careers and all their working hours are from 10 to 14 and from Mon to Sun so my sims don't have to wait a few days to start working in certain careers. Anyway, thanks for your help.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 1:48 PM
And, no need a babysitter for children sim either! Only for babies and toddlers...