Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Link Ninja
#26 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 7:28 PM
Ok it's been a few season in real life but here's some nice winter pics! Specifically in Memosa Bay!

Gotta keep warm somehow, right? :P

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#27 Old 9th Feb 2022 at 8:01 PM
Lacuna Delta was always Spring>Winter>Winter> Autumn, but I got fed up of rain and snow and wanted some nice weather for a change. So, it's magically summer!

Mad Poster
#28 Old 10th Feb 2022 at 6:37 AM
Here's my BACC as the town of Dodge transitioned from the fall to winter in the year of 1840.This was the last part of 1840 and as the year of 1841 began.
Screenshots
Link Ninja
#29 Old 24th Mar 2022 at 2:16 AM
Default Spring 2022
It's spring now! Let the flowers and cherry blossoms bloom! Love is in the air! That teen couple from my winter pics are now in uni <3

Also I entered this concept for one of the old calendar contests, but decided to update it a bit, a blooming flower garden and painting a still life with windmills in the background, makes me think of a fresh spring season!

Mad Poster
#30 Old 11th Apr 2022 at 7:22 PM
Simsample: how did you do the dock that starts at the beach and goes over the water? Looks like the REST of the dock is hood deco?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#31 Old 11th Apr 2022 at 9:31 PM
@grammapat If you look at this picture for reference:

Then the wooden pier in the foreground (with the rope railing around it) is on-lot; made using a technique similar to this.
But the wooden supports for that bit of the pier are EA neighbourhood deco (modded so that you can place it within the confines of a lot); and the pier next to the boats is neighbourhood deco made by Criquette.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#32 Old 14th Apr 2022 at 9:05 PM
#33 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 5:37 PM
Default Warm summer sunset (a.k.a. I should've installed GShade a long time ago)

Screenshots
#34 Old 25th Jun 2022 at 10:42 PM
Link Ninja
#35 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 6:40 AM
Sun time is fun time! in the summer! Going right along with where I left off in this thread, here is the same couple relaxing at the beach in the current season

#36 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 9:44 PM
Default Blackwell out enjoying summer
Shared these on Tumblr and Reddit already but have some exclusive bird's eye shots.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 8th Aug 2022 at 12:38 AM

Screenshots
Link Ninja
#38 Old 8th Sep 2022 at 3:32 PM
I love the surfing mod!! So fun and great for summer! ^^^

It's almost been a year and here's the final season for this couple. She spotted a falcon in the park's tree!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 24th Oct 2022 at 1:21 AM
I love to see that people are still posting on my thread <3 I love the pictures everyone
Link Ninja
#40 Old 30th Mar 2023 at 7:05 PM
oop I guess I missed out on this last winter, which is where this couple started as teens in Dec 2021. Here they were a year later as Young Adults trying to keep warm while it was super cold outside!

Test Subject
#41 Old 1st Nov 2023 at 5:57 AM
Nina and Don celebrate Halloween in my game 🎃

Page 2 of 2