Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 6:59 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Game crashes when moving a sim in to college dorms
I tried to move a sim into a dorm, it loads for a bit but then the music buzzes, stops and the application terminates. Help?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 7:57 PM Last edited by ourladyplumbob : 15th Jan 2018 at 8:25 PM.
Is it one dorm specifically? I had this problem and it turned out to be a piece of CC on the lot causing the crash. I turned on testingcheats before I loaded the dorm, and then the error message told me what item was causing the problem.
Instructor
#3 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 9:11 PM
Is it Maxis dormitory or downloaded/custom one? Have you applied the University patch yet as well as other EPs you got?

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 10:02 PM
Is your special event camera on or off? If it is on try turning it off.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#5 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 10:31 PM
might also check if it happens with other sims.

if you have disc version of your packs, might do all testing in AnyGameStarter. downloadable through the Download section of this site.