Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 10:56 AM
Default WCIF Chris Hatch's "True Nude in CAS" mod?
I've been trying to find Chris Hatch's "true nude in CAS" mod for Sims 2, which was at Backalley Sims. BAS has shut down, but supposedly all of Chris Hatch's downloads were moved to the Mamba site, so I also searched that site but did not find it there. Does anyone know where it might be found? I would like to be able to check skin tone on my sims while they are still in CAS.

“I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea.”
--Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 11:16 AM
Ta-da! http://www.simfileshare.net/download/583552/

The Bodyshop one is in there too.
Scholar
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 1:48 PM
There is a newer version available for later EPs, CJH_NakedCAS.zip (6.6 kB) this overrides the UI and adds a naked outfit option instead of using op-codes. With this version the sim keeps makeup etc. on.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 3:39 PM
You guys rock!! Thank you so much! I had given up hope!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch
There is a newer version available for later EPs, CJH_NakedCAS.zip (6.6 kB) this overrides the UI and adds a naked outfit option instead of using op-codes. With this version the sim keeps makeup etc. on.

Thank you so much! Great mod!

“I say let the world go to hell, but I should always have my tea.”
--Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chris Hatch

Is this one Bodyshop too?
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Is this one Bodyshop too?

No sorry, CAS! only