Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
One Minute Ninja'd
#51 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by High Plains Gamer
Of course, why would a strip club merit a mature rating? How is this "adult" material?

We see strip clubs all the time in prime time television shows. They are real common on cop shows. On the television show, The Supranos, the gangsters worked out of a stip club (the Bada Bing). (Oh why, oh why, does the criminal career have to be based out of a warehouse?) The truth of the matter is there is far more disturbing stuff on these shows than a strip club with girls wearing bikinis.

While this is a necroed thread, these simply is more content in the sims to work with. We got strippers in Generations -- so that line was crossed a long time ago. New animations exist. It would be a good project for someone (else) to do.

Just remember, The Sopranos was on HBO, not OTA network TV, and it did carry an M rating (and not just for the strip club, where they were not wearing bikinis).
Advertisement
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#52 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 12:18 AM
Of course, why would a strip club merit a mature rating? How is this "adult" material?

We see strip clubs all the time in prime time television shows. They are real common on cop shows. On the television show, The Supranos, the gangsters worked out of a stip club (the Bada Bing). (Oh why, oh why, does the criminal career have to be based out of a warehouse?) The truth of the matter is there is far more disturbing stuff on these shows than a strip club with girls wearing bikinis.

Because, unlike TV shows, many strip clubs don't stop at just a bikini.
Instructor
#53 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
Because, unlike TV shows, many strip clubs don't stop at just a bikini.

I lived in Alaska. I know about strip clubs. They probably are more prolific there than in Florida.

A lot of strip clubs are bikini clubs, and this is about the most we could hope for from EA. But I doubt it.

The clubs which go beyond bikinis usually have significant problems with both the law and the community. Although if we had the bikini clubs, going beyond that should not be a big deal.
One Minute Ninja'd
#54 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 3:04 AM
I lived in Alaska. I know about strip clubs. They probably are more prolific there than in Florida.

A lot of strip clubs are bikini clubs, and this is about the most we could hope for from EA. But I doubt it.

The clubs which go beyond bikinis usually have significant problems with both the law and the community. Although if we had the bikini clubs, going beyond that should not be a big deal.

So most strip clubs in Alaska are bikini clubs? I mean, I know it's cold, but I'm not sure the bikini is really enough to help out, so why bother?
Test Subject
#55 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 5:42 AM
just download the stripper mod from artisan sims, then download some sexy lingerie/swimsuits.
Test Subject
#56 Old 17th Dec 2012 at 1:23 AM
The necro was worth it just for the laugh.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 10:00 PM
A lot of Japanese 3D hentai games for this... no need to spend your time on modding
Scholar
#58 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 11:32 AM
A few months earlier,I try to make a functional stript pole using umpa stript pole dance animations and Puss 'N Heels exotic pole....but shit happens,cuz I'm not programmer.I quit from this project.
People who can make scripts easy do that,but no one goes on this idea.sad
Page 3 of 3