Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #2 - posted on 10th Aug 2017 at 1:58 PM
Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 170 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 12:17 PM
Human sim offering a vampire to drink from them?
I have a sim that's dating a vampire sim not in my household. I don't want to add the vampire to my household because it's more fun for me when I only have control over one sim, but I was wondering if anyone made a mod where a human sim can offer their own wrist to a thirsty vampire? Or if there is a way to do it already in game? I'm a relatively new simmer so I may just be ignorant to previously created mods, although I did do some digging and didn't seem to find what I'm looking for. It would make the gameplay more interesting if there was a mod like that! Thank you for any help or suggestions!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 12:21 PM
there is an interaction to ask to become vampire.
http://modthesims.info/d/589361 - this mod gonna make it autonomous, but other npcs may turn into vampire too
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kompaktive
there is an interaction to ask to become vampire.
http://modthesims.info/d/589361 - this mod gonna make it autonomous, but other npcs may turn into vampire too

I meant like just for drinking, not turning. Like an interaction where the human "offers a drink" instead of the vampire needing to ask for one.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 2:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizathepirate
I meant like just for drinking, not turning. Like an interaction where the human "offers a drink" instead of the vampire needing to ask for one.

Oops, sorry I was reading it wrong, and no I haven't seen a mod for that. Sorry once again
Scholar
#5 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 7:57 PM
o.o well this needs to be a thing. Someone get on it *clap clap*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old Today at 4:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kompaktive
Oops, sorry I was reading it wrong, and no I haven't seen a mod for that. Sorry once again

it's alright! i hope someone makes it. or i've never actually made a mod so i might look into myself.